Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

War In Los Angeles

why did the cancel?

according to the video, shadmehr cancelled it because of money, he will have a concert in dubai, but they'll pay him more. I am with shadmehr...Im glad he did that, because Tapesh channel is just .......i dont know what word would fit them..but while our citizens are fighting their lives risking everything to save iran to get rid of the islamic regime instead of helping and supporting iran they are making fun of them...???? and they never talk about iran i stopped watching their channel.....i never will :diablo:

Don't believe a word Amirghasemi says, he even lies to himself! :rolleyes:

according to the video, shadmehr cancelled it because of money, he will have a concert in dubai, but they'll pay him more. I am with shadmehr...Im glad he did that, because Tapesh channel is just .......i dont know what word would fit them..but while our citizens are fighting their lives risking everything to save iran to get rid of the islamic regime instead of helping and supporting iran they are making fun of them...???? and they never talk about iran i stopped watching their channel.....i never will :diablo:

to be honest, I dont like any of the iranian LA channels, feel like they just wanna show everyone that they have it better