Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Piraya Girl

The Little Black Fish

When I was a little girl, my dad always told me the story about The Little Black Fish almost every night before I was going to sleep.

And since then it has always been one of my favorite stories.

For not so long ago, my dad found the story on the internet, in English. I couldn't do anything, but read it immediatelyand. I'm almost in love with the story!

My question to you is, what do you think about "The Little Black Fish"?

Samad Behrangi's little tale is something of a timeless masterpiece in modern Persian literature! It is also more than a children's fable, being a teacher and political activist (who was allegedly murdered for his activities and writings) this is also a leftist political manifest in disguise!

i had this book in my bag (a friend of mine gave it to,his name was Arash,God bless him where is he now!) back in iran,just before revulotion and my teacher called the mr Dibajdi and he called my parents and they told me this is a propagandism comonism book :D ...

i read it many years after this in U.S.A . Is not bad.

When I was a little girl, my dad always told me the story about The Little Black Fish almost every night before I was going to sleep.

And since then it has always been one of my favorite stories.

For not so long ago, my dad found the story on the internet, in English. I couldn't do anything, but read it immediatelyand. I'm almost in love with the story!

My question to you is, what do you think about "The Little Black Fish"?

Never heard it, can you say it?