• Netherland
    • Germany
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

france az italia hemayat kone????? LOOOOOOOOOOOL sob ta shab hey matalak mipparunan be ma!

anyway good for Spain....they needed to feel to be the champion of the world at least once :)

france az italia hemayat kone????? LOOOOOOOOOOOL sob ta shab hey matalak mipparunan be ma!

anyway good for Spain....they needed to feel to be the champion of the world at least once :)

[/quote ]

we are talking about two diffrent things here...

french press was very angry about what happend to zidane and they started a fight against italian press and now i didn't see any bad news by french press about italian football, now Sarko and Berlos are good friends :D .

Cheers guys Spain has won the FIFA Wrold Cup 2010. But all the players were fantastic and have done a tremendous job being a Football player. All of them had given better best performances, but one has to win. I love this sport very much which is very exciting with the best goals that are watched in the match.

The World Cup 2010 is become the memorable World Cup because Spain have won the world cup first time.This thing is really unforgettable for the Spanish as well as for me.I am a big fan of Spanish team .In the world cup there are some big upset happen in the league that some favorite team Portugal and England came out of the world cup without entering the quarter final.

It's interesting both you guys have the same slogan in your signatures! :weeell3ho:

Yes Iran will win 2010 World Cup indeed! :D