• Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

Final Flag of URU 1(4) - (2)1 Flag of GHA

Ghana loses heartbreaker :( .

To night my heart was for Ghana but thinking all the time in Latina Power ... and the rest ... nothing ... Respect for Africa and Shhhhhhhhh !

Argentina 0-4 Germany

Wonderful Germany,better than 90 and 1986 ... very logical tactic of Lowe against stupidity of Maradona ! Football was the winner today.

LoL at Messi ... Like Ronaldo,Roony and ... No Starism !

lol it makes me feel better about Englands defeat to Germany! Germany again displayed a masterpiece in counter attacking football. They are dangerous without controlling games, which is impossible to nullify. I still maintain though that Spain will defeat them.

Germany is one of the most disciplined football teams I've ever seen in my life, they remind me of their Gestapo during their Nazi era, all players under one command while aiming at one sole target and goal, ruthless and merciless against whoever stands on their way, very organized and rational, rather than all emotional spirits. They function just like robots!

Argentina was a clueless team today, Maradona unfortunately proved to be a small coach for this big soccer nation, 4-0 defeat must be one of the most ebarrassing WC results for the Argentinians, oh God what has become of this edition of World Cup? LOL, first Italy and France, then England and Brazil, and today Argentina! LOL so unpredictable!!!

Spain deservedly beat the tough Paraguayan side, not quite at ease though, they had to endure so much pressure and resiliency from the never-surrender Paraguay team. Might God, what heartbreaking PKs 2 days we've seen these past 2 days, yesterday's Ghana vs. Uruguay match and today's 2 missed PKs were just breathtaking!

I really want Spain to win the cup, however this world cup is not bout what individuals wish for, the amazing young German side has proven to be the unstoppable warriors who would not settle with just a victory, but a startling victory with a huge desire for throwing feastful goal festivals!

Will we see yet another big shocker later on in this world cup? will we witness another upset? LOL who knows, many predictions have so far into this edition of WC been proven wrong, why not more shockers? :DD

BTW was it Charlize Theron who was shown on TV in the stadium during Germany vs. Paraguay? any idea how I can get her phone number? I need to propose her to be my future wife! :huglove:

Spain 1-0 Paraguay

Well tonite i didn't like how played Spain ! those matadors are not very fit at their position but they won and nothing else.

Netherland 3-2 Uruguay

Netherlands turns on style, beats Uruguay ....

Netherlands were absolutely terrible in the first 70 mins against Uruguay. Spain and Germany will not fear the prospect of Netherlands in the final. I have not seen the Netherlands play any attractive football this tournament. i think the winner of tonights game can be considered the strong favourites for the title. i hope Spain win :DD

Spain 1 . 0 Germany

too much emotion for me... Thank you God... thx Spain.

super-spain_hw.gif

The Spaniards performed a flamenco dance on the Germans' Army, The Germans' vehicle just didn't have enough torque to outperform the Spanish bikers. Well done Spain, I knew they would go far in this tournament, their championship was somehow crystal clear to me way before WC kicked off, I believe this team is still under-performing and their potentials are higher that we they've so far displayed into this WC. I am almost confident that they'll even have a more startling performance in the final match against the Dutch!

Go Spain go...

Germany clinches 3rd with late goal... Germany 3-2 Uruguay

VIVA ESPAÑA! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sergio Ramos <3

Spain worthy winners. The way in which the Netherlands team conducted themselves was truly dispicable. They should have been down to 9 men after the first 45 mins. Justice was done and delivered by the best player in the world Andreas Iniesta!! :clap2: :DD :clap2: :clap2: :DD

Yayyyy, finally Spain so deservedly won the title. What a fantastic finish by Iniesta! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Many of my predictions in this world cup went wrong, however I was so certain of Spain's championship from month ago and thankfully it came true!

Well, deserved Spain, well deserved! :DD

Españaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahaha

I had my best days inb my life like 1998 france won the world cup.

Españaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spain worthy winners. The way in which the Netherlands team conducted themselves was truly dispicable. They should have been down to 9 men after the first 45 mins. Justice was done and delivered by the best player in the world Andreas Iniesta!! :clap2: :DD :clap2: :clap2: :DD

Yayyyy, finally Spain so deservedly won the title. What a fantastic finish by Iniesta! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Many of my predictions in this world cup went wrong, however I was so certain of Spain's championship from month ago and thankfully it came true!

Well, deserved Spain, well deserved! :DD

Eyval beh Khoda,dametoon garmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WTFFFFFFFFFF as I told before...this worldcup sux!

All Italy was with Spain and how is you wasn't ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That was Mediterrean football power as said many italian football players ! almost all the world wanted to see Spain as winner !

Bavaram nemisheh keh to ba spain naboodi ! :damn:

All Italy was with Spain and how is you wasn't ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That was Mediterrean football power as said many italian football players ! almost all the world wanted to see Spain as winner !

Spain & Germany's press ziadi Italia ro maskhare kardan va ziadi gholdor bazi kardan be italia....aslan khosham nayumad vase hamin support nakardam.

Spain & Germany's press ziadi Italia ro maskhare kardan va ziadi gholdor bazi kardan be italia....aslan khosham nayumad vase hamin support nakardam.

Spain ??? Is the first time i HEARD something like that !!!! Spain, Italy,France,Greece are in football mediterrean cube .. all the time yeki az un yeki hemayat mikoneh.

Spain and Italy all the time exchanging very easy to each other players...

You need to read more about this on internet !!