• Netherland
    • Germany
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

Thanks Mona mama, well he was right I guess, a hand assist is not the most compelling style of scoring a goal! :brows:

Oh boy, today I was so proud of the US team, they deservedly topped the group with a late goal, superb finishing by Donavan, they were robbed out of 2 clear and clinical goals in this WC, one against the Slovenians which was denied by the referee, thus losing 2 precious points and once again today against Algeria they were denied a fully clean goal, thankfully though they managed to score a late goal in the stoppage time, hence topping the group. Quite honestly this was well deserved, they put on a much better show and more entertaining and all attack football compared to other teams of the group.

England, oh well what can I say? they've just not been as good as I wanted them to be. Very sloppy play and poor finishing. Rooney has so far been the biggest flop of the tournament, WTH is wrong with this guy? he's just not the usual Rooney! could it be psychological issues? hmmmmm...

Keano i warned you about England at the start of the tournament lol. We just have not put in good performances since the qualifying games. i did thinnk though that they played excellent yesterday in the forst 70 mins. Arguably the best performance i've seen so far in the world cup! I would say US deserved to win the group, though against England they looked the inferior side.

England now face Germany in the next round. What a game that will be!!! England do not have a good record against the Germans in the tournaments.

Keano, it is thought amongst most English pundits and fans that Rooney is actually still injured or not match fit. He hasn't been the same since his ankle injury at the end of the season. He has a chance to turn it all around in the next round and it would be well timed if he did. Gerrard, Ashley Cole and Johnson were outstanding yesterday. Watch out for Defoe, he is a proven clinical finisher and could well fire against the germans if they focus too much on rooney.

Pedram I am putting my money on England against Germany, mainly due to my emotional will rather than rational side! :D I just don't want the Germans to go any further in this tournament. Plus I've always been a fan of English football.

LOL at the Azzurri today, they were purely outclassed by the Slovaks, an overage team with almost no heart for their team. The usual and typical Italian team has always been notorious for their fighting spirits and never give up attitude, however this squad of the old men just lacked that characteristics. The Kiwis being unbeaten in all their matches of group stage is indeed admirable, they should be proud of their great achievement in their first appearance of WC (Not sure about this being their first time though).

All South American teams advancing to the knockout stage is just amazing, while proving 6.5 spots for S. America is just not enough!

Oh I wonder what Mona mama thinks of her beloved Italian team :D LOL sorry Mona but unfortunately the Azzurri this time around just didn't have what it takes to go any further! :friends: Hala vaaseye US team baayad cheer koni azizam! :punk:

Oh I wonder what Mona mama thinks of her beloved Italian team :D LOL sorry Mona but unfortunately the Azzurri this time around just didn't have what it takes to go any further! :friends: Hala vaaseye US team baayad cheer koni azizam! :punk:

well I think same as you.....they didn't deserve nothing this time, they sucked. Wrong decisions and wrong players, they had no chance. Nobody here believed that they could gain something but I didn't expect they will come back so soon.....like an ordinary other team...we haven't gone back so soon since 1974!!!! This is not the real Italy, the famous Italy that all used to admire or envy! It's sad because this team represent exactly the situation of the italian society today: no space for the young people, recycling the old ones every year. Sadness.

Now I'll support the team of my future country: USA!

Edited by Michellica

LOL. Looking at the route USA have, they could easily go all the way to the Semis! England will have to overturn both the Germans and possibly Argentina just to get to the Semis!! I admire your optimism Keano jan, but i can't see us beating Germany. We have a better team on paper, but the Germans are absolutely formidable in the tournaments. We have beaten the Germans convincingly in in both our previous encounters in friendlies but like i say anything can happen at these tournaments. one thing is for sure, it will be an epic match whatever the outcome. Great for the neutral, not so much for us in England and Germany!

Mona, sorry about Italy dropping out so early. Hopefully the team of old timers will now make way for a birth of new young talent. A nation like Italy with such a fantastic footballing culture will surely produce some more stars.

Edited by Omega

Now I'll support the team of my future country: USA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks

LoL :D

*mode mullah on* amricaaaa sheytaaneee bozooorg! *mode mullah off* GO USA! :D

Mona, sorry about Italy dropping out so early. Hopefully the team of old timers will now make way for a birth of new young talent. A nation like Italy with such a fantastic footballing culture will surely produce some more stars.

They needed this failure to wake up, the italian football championship is full of stranger great players, for example Inter team is full of strangers, the teams don't invest on young italians but keep buying players from abroad. Maybe this time they will change this attitude and will invest on young italian players. We will see :)

Spain once again had a lackluster display against a one man down Chili, they even conceded a goal while being on one man advantage, that's just too shaky TBH, I don't know about their fate in the next round, but I still believe in them and against all odds I predict them to go far in the tournament and meet Brazil in the finals, yes I believe they'll beat both Portugal and Argentina/England/Germany, well it's just my opinion! :p

For some reason I am so confident of a US win in tomorrow's match against Ghana, I predict a 2-1 or 3-2 win for the US team!

Don't be too shocked if S. Korea eliminates the tough Uruguayan side, These Koreans one enthusiastic and fiery team, watch them closely tomorrow as they will pull another upset! :v

You should feelt it... The Latin Power ... (Uruguay,Paraguay,Mexico,Argentina,Brazil)

1277500832_extras_ladillos_1_0.jpg

Uruguay 2-1 S.Korea

The Latin power ...

South korean played well in many minutes of the match but uruguayn players had the experience and played with target and plans.

-------

I returned last night, ihad a very good times there with my gf and 2 more friends :sneaky: :wavetowel2: ... But i am sick... coldddddddddd :I_am_ill_wft:

U.S.A 1-2 Ghana

It’s a feeling of disappointment for american players ... Ghana played very 'italian style' but USA just wanted to catch a good area to marck and that wasn't enough to win Ghana.

So sorry for USA .

k96z9k.jpg

Germany 4-1 England

So poor, nothing ... from first minute until the last minute english players weren't there , theire mind were in other place,germany won cuz their tactic, congragulations for them and so sorry for England !

England just got trolled.

8QIpH.jpg

Bye bye England and bye bye sexy British supporters

mMKhd.jpg

Cpmfm.jpg

xIxrn.jpg

nrgC8.jpg

Argentina 3-1 Mexico

Well that was nice but another problem with ref !!! Argentina has problem in middle line and Maradona should thinks about it if he wants to fight against Germany.

2znq32e.jpg