• Germany
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

LoL ... Watch this !

Actual footage from North Korean state television.

The game was broadcast 36 hours after the match.Despite Brazil winning the game, North Korea claimed victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR46IzYP7MA

Despite the big victory of 4-1 I don't think Argentina appeared as startling as what the scoreline suggests. South Korea for sure did not deserve to lose by more than 1-2 margin.

What amazes me so far into this edition of WC is the blunders of the GKs and defenders which leads to conceding goals. Sloppy defending and goal keeping by some teams have been hilarious, although a big part of these blunders are being blamed on the new FIFA WC 2010 football. France is total crap this time around, they won't advance, and I don't like that. I watched just some parts of Mexico vs France, but apparently Kamranifar did some impressive linesman duty, especially on that controversial Mexico's goal. So far a lot of my predictions have gone wrong or not spot on!

Germany 0 - 1 Serbia

All the match was wierd one ! all the time german players were playing good and with many ideas but serbian players knew how can keep their force to play ... bad refree !

U.S.A 2-2 Slovenia

Another bad refree !!

One part for slovenian players and the second part for american ... good match ! I think their third goal wasn't outside !!

hezKP.jpg

poor american players :D !

The US team was robbed off a clear winner goal, they got screwed by the stupid referee. What a beautiful match, totally entertaining and enjoyed both goals by the Americans, Donavan's goal was a beauty! What wins the second halves for the US team is their superiority in stamina.

England vs. Algeria is quite exciting, I really hope England and USA will advance from this group! :punk:

Algeria 0-0 England

Really i don't understand how is possible this result when english players between the best football players in the world.. really dissapointed about it !

What was that you said, England? hahahaha

tHtAL.jpg

sn5aR.jpg

ديدار حساس شيلي و سوئيس را از گروه H خليل الغمدي از عربستان، كمك داور اول حسين كامراني فر، كمك داور دوم صالح المرزوقي از امارات، داور چهارم مارتين واسكوئز از اروگوئه و كمك داور ذخيره نيواس ميگوئل از اروگوئه قضاوت مي كنند.

عملكرد خوب كامراني فر در صحنه گل اول مكزيك به فرانسه بازخورد بسياري در مطبوعات و رسانه هاي جهان داشت.چنانچه دومنش سرمربي فرانسه اعلام كرده بود كه باعث باخت تيمش كامراني فر بوده اما فيفا اظهارنظر او را رد كرد تا كار خوب كامراني فر عدالت را در فوتبال اجرا كرده باشد.

http://noticias.123.cl/noticias/20100618_8aaf04d4ee87e850d17b5c995ff18c7a.htm

http://up.iranblog.com/Files/8eb989a2eaa74f0a98ed.jpg

This is why the USA was given the free kick in the first place.

T2FyU.gif

:))

JgpSO.jpg

Japan 0 - 1 Netherlands

70 Minutes for Japan and just 20 minutes for dutch players and then Snijder !!!

Ghana 1 - 1 Australia

I think this is the most weak australian selcetion until now !!! I am happy for Ghana's team .

Cameroon 1 - 2 Denmark

Cameroon played a solid game today, but they are not in the same league as Denmark.

France send Anelka home

Nicolas Anelka has been sent home from the World Cup following his bust-up with France coach Raymond Domenech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyf3684RpIw

Affaire Anelka : "inacceptable" pour Pres. N. Sarkozy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLsr7pjAZAA

Slovakia 0 - 2 Paraguay

Awesome game,they will need only a point against New Zealand to advance out of Group F.

Italy 1 - 1 New Zealand

I cann't believe it !!! the champion of the world played like a second nivel team of football, like amatours !!!

Brazil 3 - 1 Ivory Coast

Brazil easily escapes death...

Tomorrow i am going to S.A :clap2: .... See you in Friday :boredom_wft:

Portugal hammered the N. Koreans, LOL after Saudis' 8-0 WC defeat in 2002, this is the second most embarrassing result in any World Cup, LOL 7-0 :))

Spain despite a 2-0 win over the mediocre Honduras once again underperformed and kind of displayed yet another disappointing performance, they're performing as a team with a whole bunch of fancy players who just can't deliver what they're expected to, too bad I was looking forward to see amazing football from the Spanish team, let's hope they'll impress in their next match!

So far my prediction into this world cup have been very off and disappointing, thanks to the shitty display of these so-called powerhouses of the football world!

And therefore for the first time a host country fails to go through to the knockout stage. WTF Domenech was bitching about with the S. Africa's coach at the end of the match?

And therefore for the first time a host country fails to go through to the knockout stage. WTF Domenech was bitching about with the S. Africa's coach at the end of the match?

he was mad with S.Africa's coach because when France won the match against Ireland (with the henry's hand goal) and were qualified for the WorldCup he told the France didn't deserve any qualification.....