• Netherland
    • Germany
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

I agree, the football thus far has been way below par for international level. I think what we have clearly seen is first game nerves and caginess played to the extreme, it should open up in the second round of games when teams will have to press for a result. I also think what is quite evident is that the gap in quality between nations is shrinking. There is very little between the teams now, which should be encouraging, but it makes for such tight boring games!! Let's hope the ever impressive Spain can light up the tournament tonight!

looooooooool :)))

The first big upset of the tournament! Never in a million years did i expect it to happen to the Spanish. A truly shocking result!

This is total madness, never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed Spain of such current caliber losing 1-0 to Switzerland, I just hate teams like North Korea, Switzerland and Greece of 2004 which park the bus for the entire match. Although as much as I hated Swiss' defensive play, but in all honesty you gotta give it to them for such fantastically solid defense against a mighty team: Spain.

Oh well, maybe in the next round!

Honduras 0-1 Chile

Spain 0-1 Switzerland

what can i say ?! i am agree with what said keano and pedram ... Now i am thinking another thing : i have 3 tickets,should i go to S.A or not because really until now we didn't see somthing intresting about football !

I am thinking now !

I agree Keano, i cannot stand this anti-football mentally of these teams but they can never match them otherwise. I was quite impressed with CHile today, they looked like they could pose Spain a challenge too. Now the second group games have started i'm hoping for some good football, finally!!!

I agree Keano, i cannot stand this anti-football mentally of these teams but they can never match them otherwise. I was quite impressed with CHile today, they looked like they could pose Spain a challenge too. Now the second group games have started i'm hoping for some good football, finally!!!

amigo ! what are you talking about ?! of course this is not the real football which we want to watch !!!! this is just marcketing,FIFA is like a big company and i think they are very happy with this way which happend to big powers of football (you don't believe me ? just look at all betting agencies of U.K! ).

this is not football ! is a big sh**

South Africa 0 - 3 Uruguay

What can i say = just forlan and the end !

amigo ! what are you talking about ?! of course this is not the real football which we want to watch !!!! this is just marcketing,FIFA is like a big company and i think they are very happy with this way which happend to big powers of football (you don't believe me ? just look at all betting agencies of U.K! ).

lol Siamak, chillax dude. Already the Uruguay v South Africa game was an improvement.

Edited by Omega

lol Siamak, chillax dude. Already the Uruguay v South Africa game was an improvement.

right now i am chill .. you don't want to come with me to S.A to see me how much chill i am ? :D

Argentina 4-1 South Korea

I am very glad for Argentina (not for Maradona,he was my idol for many years!), they played what they knoew to play ... very south american :D ! .. love it.

Korean players were wrong because they wanted to just one point to share with Argentina's team not whole of points,i am sorry for them.

Greece 2-1 Nigeria

How about that !!! good bye Nigeria. hahahaha they were very weak and also lost many situation,goone sitiation to marck but Greek players were smart than them, Bravo !

lol, i hate Maradonna, like you Siamak i was a great fan of him as a player. Cannot stand his disrespectful attitude towards other figures and his troubling political views (classes himself as a friend of Ahmadi).

l-argentine-savoure-son-2e-succes-dans-la-competition.jpg

lol, i hate Maradonna, like you Siamak i was a great fan of him as a player. Cannot stand his disrespectful attitude towards other figures and his troubling political views (classes himself as a friend of Ahmadi).

damet garm :) .

argentinian football queen :brows: .

1276764721_extras_albumes_0.jpg

two intresting pics :

o95xk.jpg

2009122700759_1.jpg

XBiQi.jpg

Mexico 2 - 0 France

France ... NOTHING ... ! ! ! many good and famous french players didn't nothing against Mexican players ... so sad !

اسکرین شاتی از صحنه ای که کامرانی فر (Iranian ref.) در آن به درستی قضاوت کرد و منجر به گل صحیح و سالم مکزیک شد.

yko3dbjz6mjz2mnexh94.jpg