• Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • An African Country
    • An Asian Country
    • Other !

Wow ! ! ! Such a nice match !

England 1 - 1 U.S.A

US team got a big gift from Green !!! (I hope to see James in next match.) Lucky team ! I was following this match in 4 diffrent sport channel and nobody wanted to see US as a winner of the match !

Oh man, i can not tell you how pissed i was with Green. He shouldn't be in goal in the first place. We have arguablyone of the best goalkeepers in Hart, i hope he is chosen next game. Wright-Philips was also woeful once he came on, hopefully Joe Cole will get his place next game. A lacklustre display from England, but i'm not too disheartened. We can win our next two games.

Algeria 0 - 1 Slovenia

Serbia 0 - 1 Ghana

I didn't like those matchs until now ! very bad day for their couaches !!

I hope to see something more intresting in Germany - Australia to night .

image-98202-galleryV9-cbmy.jpg

Germany 4-0 Australia

Germany sorprised me with this young team... wow.. Bravo .

Australian were very bad, very agressive and nothing about football, a big loser !

610x.jpg

Great display from Germany, they always apply themselves so well for tournaments regardless of their seeming lack of star players. Ozil aside, they are a very normal side that work extremely well as a unit. i don't think we should read too much into this result though as Australia are very weak. The germans also run the risk of "peaking too early". THe sucessfull team will be one that carries the momentum of form, gradually building from game to the next. All eyes will be on the Germans now and will add to the pressure in the following games.

So far the Germans and Argentinians have been the most impressive. Looking forward to seeing Brazil, Portugal and Spain in the coming days.

Netherlands 2-0 Denmark

Well well and well ... Finally after good act of Germany,we saw another good or semi good team ! the first part was like a exercise match but the second part of match was very attractive and that what i was waiting for it .

Japan -0 Cameroon

Another good team from Asia ! very good players we saw there, specially those young japanese players, defending good, and a good MF goalkeeper.congragulations :) .

Bad bad and very bad cameroon ! this is not that famous and good cameroon team which we were waiting for it ... African Liones were eaten by Japanese Dragon :D .

Italy 1 - 1 Paraguay

Really i was sorprised about this result ... Italy was good ! just good,nothing else,we saw [aprox] 15-20 times attacts on paraguyan part but nothing special ! in second half we saw a b etter Italy with camoranesi and di natale...

We should wait to see a better Italy than to night.

Superior display by the Germans, I would have never guess such big margin win over the Aussies. Japan just parked the bus and defended with 12 men in their own half, Cameron performance was pathetic, they surely don't deserve to advance, Etto did absolutely nothing. I am real proud of the US team, they frustrated the English, their stamina and overall performance is to be praised, LOL @ Bekham's pissed off face! :haha:

Italy was disappointing, the team is just too old, I think Canavaro's move to UAE was his smartest decision, he is pretty much finished, so is most of Italy's NT players. Netherlands proved to be worthy of all praises they've been getting, solid performance, I believe from this group Holland and Denmark will advance.

they frustrated the English

USA is not a good modern football team ! Green frustrated England,no one else !

New Zealand 1-1 Slovakia Slovakia

Ivory Coast 0-0 Portugal Portugal

Two matchs and another bad matchs we saw today ! Really i don't get it ... No Comment for rest !

paraguaygirlissuperhot.jpg

ytMhm.jpg

Brazil 2-1 North Korea

Well Brazil just marcked two goles and nothing else ! is the same history like Netherlands or England .

N.Korea sorprised me too.

Brazil sucked big time, this was well expected from them, not exactly the strongest Brazil squad I've ever seen, despite my love for Brazil I wish Koreans would have tied the match, this performance by Brazil was a disgrace. The Kiwis drawing Slovakia was a joke, this World cup has so far been the most bizarre and boring WC I've seen in my entire life. A full squad Portugal played crap against a Drogba-less Cote-D'ivoir, he only came in the last 15 minutes and was more worried about his injury than anything else. Yet the Elephant men managed to outperform the Portuguese, what a sissy this Rinaldo is, so much for diving (simulation)...

So far a huge disappointment this World Cup has been for me personally! :no: