Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
BritishBob

Iran is a paranoid and deluded country

Iranians live in a deluded bubble of paranoia and religious extremism with no grasp on the reality of the world beyond the borders of your insular and backward country. Your president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an ignorant uneducated peasant. You are so twisted by fanaticism that you truly believe that every ship or boat that enters your disputed territorial waters contains spies or is some form of western attack against you, even when that vessel is a yacht in a race. Iran must surely be the most collectively stupid country in the world.

What do hope to achieve by obtaining a couple of nuclear weapons? What do you intend to do with them? You can’t use them. The United States and Israel possess massive nuclear arsenals in opposition to you. Or perhaps your own destruction does not concern you. After all you believe that you will be rewarded for your aggression against the “infidels” by a God who is as wicked and despotic as you are.

Iran is a cancerous tumour on the planet that needs to be removed for the safety and protection of the peoples of the world. I hope than in the not so distant future Israel or the USA launches a devastating nuclear strike against your country and kills every single one of you.

lol man you are just too parodical to be true! :)))

Eat Shoot and die you Iranian islamic muslim cunt. I hope that you and your entire family die horrible and painful deaths. I would like to personally kill every single muslim peice of Shoot in the world. You are nothing but theocratic fascist scum very one of you. Die you motherucker.

lol! I tell you pourya jan, there is some widespread anger here about the latest missing sailors lol. Rightly so, but these ill-educated hypocrites are just plain hilarious!

Hehe, we're "extremists", but wishing a "devastating nuclear strike" is apparently sound judgment lol. :)))

Edited by Omega

lol man you are just too parodical to be true! :)))

Eat Shoot and die you Iranian islamic muslim cunt. I hope that you and your entire family die horrible and painful deaths. I would like to personally kill every single muslim peice of Shoot in the world. You are nothing but theocratic fascist scum very one of you. Die you motherucker.

Yes sir, mister redneck!!! :))) btw, I'm lovin this pic of you demonstrating! :)))

http://9gag.com/photo/4939_full.jpg

lol! I tell you pourya jan, there is some widespread anger here about the latest missing sailors lol. Rightly so, but these ill-educated hypocrites are just plain hilarious!

Hehe, we're "extremists", but wishing a "devastating nuclear strike" is apparently sound judgment lol. :)))

lol I tell you pedram jan, I waited a bit to ban the fukcer! he was just too hilarious, i wanted more comments, I mean his comments are pure comedy! :)))

LOL, The funny part is that out of all Iranian sites and discussion boards he picked out one of the least "Theocratic" sites (Our forum) and released his paranoia and idiocy! :haha:

Shows how uneducated and imbecile some Westerners tend to be, Out of all his useless comments one may conclude the main reason behind his idiotic comments can be that a naughty Iranian boy might have screwed his wife or GF, thus trying to spill out his ridiculously funny anger! :)) :)) :))

Seriously I had a great laugh at this thread! :)))

BTW I hope this is not a new technique of future advertisement on these type of boards! :haha:

I am sure he is NOT british !

I am sure he is NOT british !

I wouldnt bet on that Siamak!

Keano jan, i think you may be onto something! His girlfriend may have got nailed by an Iranian. I just hope it was me :)))

LOL Pedram jaan, you never know, for all I know it could turn out to be Siamak who screwed her! :haha:

BTW Me and Pourya decided to unban this "British" dude...

lol We are in a forgiving mood so we have decided to unban him as long as he keeps on entertaining us! :))

:)) :)) :))

How frisky are we? :))

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg