Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time ,Set in medieval Persia, the story of an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world. Film Due Summer 2010.

Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Directed by Mike Newell. Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton, Alfred Molina, and Ben Kingsley

Official Movie Trailer HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8EA7EbFX4k

Synopsis:

Set in medieval Persia, the story of an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world.

Which is why after the prince was tricked by a dying Vizier to unleash the Sands of Time that turns out to destroy a kingdom and transforms its populace into ferocious demons.

In his effort to save his own kingdom and redeem his fatal mistake, it's up to the prince and the princess to return the sands to the hourglass by using the Dagger of Time, which also gives him a limited control over the flow of time.

P jan that actress is not bad, huh ?!

Khoda koneh dastanesh ro khub screen play kardeh bashan ta adam rahat beshineh negah koneh ! speciallt cuz that was wrote by comic Mags. screenplayers !!!

Mehh, I don't think I'll bother to see this. Not my type of flick.

LoL ... Why not :D ?!

Seems like a nice and well-budgeted movie, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina are very good actors. Looking forward to watching it!

btw flick (short for flicka) means girl in Swedish! :brows:

ummm P jan... un vaght keh man dar sued hastam,bekham beh ye khanum blond suedi begam bia berim 'ninash nash' what should i say ? flicka blonda , lets .. ?...?!

they dont work that way, you are used to Mediterranean and continental girls! you have to approach a Swedish girl as you approach a guy! thats it! no flirt of the kind you are used to! Just a normal conversation gets you far! however most Swedish girls are intelligent and into intellectual conversations siamak, the kind you have many times said you dont like to have in and with a girl! so the only ones that are good for your approach are the ones that come to ibiza, you should wait for them there! here you face intelligent girls who are ready to outsmart you! They get wet by intelligent conversations and kick you in nuts when throwing pick up lines! hehe I love them!

• Like 1

hmmm... Khub shod keh ino shoma gofti !

Vali miduni chieh,dar France ajib swedosh girl are very very famouse vase sex !!! baray hamineh keh hameh fekr mikonan keh ina hamashun easy going hastand dar sex !

Oh they are great when it comes to sex! No doubt! However they are not easy! Their easy ones are those that comes to southern Europe on vacation and have the reputation!lol

they dont work that way, you are used to Mediterranean and continental girls! you have to approach a Swedish girl as you approach a guy! thats it! no flirt of the kind you are used to! Just a normal conversation gets you far! however most Swedish girls are intelligent and into intellectual conversations siamak, the kind you have many times said you dont like to have in and with a girl! so the only ones that are good for your approach are the ones that come to ibiza, you should wait for them there! here you face intelligent girls who are ready to outsmart you! They get wet by intelligent conversations and kick you in nuts when throwing pick up lines! hehe I love them!

Actually I doubt that with that kind of approach (Siamak techniques) even in Iran or any other country you can snatch decent girls!

Seems like a nice and well-budgeted movie, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina are very good actors. Looking forward to watching it!

actually found the acting cast very lame, would have seen better actors

50% agree !

50% agree !

just 50 :eek_wft: ?

Yes this is real movie and Prince of Persia's world is really fantastic and the cast will be better i am sure about that.And i hope so Jake will be perfect Prince.