Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
enhd

Transliteration of letter

Dear friends,

I have one request.

There is one letter written in Persian language - The Letter of Guyuk khagan to Pope of Rome.

First several words or sentence was written in turkish language by persian letters.

The now my request.

Could you make transliteration of these words in latin alphabet?

If there is some doubt then alternatives also please.

6054851e56ba.jpg

This is the beginning of the letter, as I'm guessing.

Some more part of letter: Guyuk Letter

Thank you.

Edited by enhd

Sorry brother, very difficult to read that particular calligraphic style since I'm not used to it and the fact that the language is not Persian makes it even harder to transliterate.

P jan, agar deghat kardeh bashi, inha noghteh nadaran !!! like the original arabic language like Koran !!!

man ino alan scan mikonam ba e-mail midam babam bebineh, he's the man :D ... bebinam ishan chi migeh keh vared hast .

Sorry brother, very difficult to read that particular calligraphic style since I'm not used to it and the fact that the language is not Persian makes it even harder to transliterate.

Thanks for you effort, actually not all letter in other language but only first few words.

I can give you probably how will be that words.

bängü tngri-nin küčünde

qamug ulug ulus-nun talui kan

jrlgmys

Could be not exactly same as I wrote, but some part shall meet...

Is like that original language which was using by Chengiz Khan and his Clan ... Am i right ?

Is like that original language which was using by Chengiz Khan and his Clan ... Am i right ?

No, mongols for diplomatic correspondence with European countries mostly had used Persian (Iranian?!...) language and writing.

And, first few words of above letter was written in turk language but using persian characters. All other remaining body of letter in persian language.

Thanks for all who did their efforts to help me.

Can give me anybody the links of more specialized forums that dedicated to Iranian culture and language, where I can get more good explanation or answers for my question?

No, mongols for diplomatic correspondence with European countries mostly had used Persian (Iranian?!...) language and writing.

And, first few words of above letter was written in turk language but using persian characters. All other remaining body of letter in persian language.

Yes.. I knew that ! but this happened when Chengiz Khan wasn't alive !!! His grandson did that because he learned to talk Farsi and write it and after this he changed his religion to Islam and he was in love in persian culture.

Thank you for your atention .