Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Michellica

Inglorious Bastards

I watched this movie last week in london.......I loved it!!!!! Tarantino is a genius as usual......

have you guys watched it?

Edited by Michellica

The only Tarantino films i remotely enjoyed were Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I will give this a shot, but only a rental.

The only Tarantino films i remotely enjoyed were Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I will give this a shot, but only a rental.

Pulp Fiction was a big renaissance in the new modern cinematography era !

Oh man this was such a stylized pile of nonsense! Long and boring. When Mike Myers entered the scene all the nonsense suddenly made sense! This was a new Austin Powers movie!lol Actually it would have made it as the new Austin Powers movie, as only the opening scene aka chapter one had substance enough to prove otherwise! Textbook style over substance. I hate to even imagine how this movie was before this post-Cannes festival edit!

lol actually the steelbook has been officially changed to a slipcase with a metallic finishing and pissed off many of my collector friends! :D the funny part is that only the UK edition will carry the swastika as both German and French have censored that on the cover!

The Basterds, are haunting, but at the same time, very funny, at times even hilarious. The dark comedy aspect play a big aspect in this as in many other Tarantino films.it's tremendously entertaining, shocking, dramatic, suspenseful, and funny at the same time. Jam packed with everything you look for in a movie.