Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

Complaints!!!

Guest BehnoushY

I thought of having a thread where we can all talk about things we don't like in eachother and so that this way no one gets hurt or annoyed or there will be no misunderstanding of one another!

TODAY, I want to talk about Farshid!!! :p (You wouldn't have guessed right?!)

He's a great guy and all but I noticed that when (in joke section) someone (once me) posts something that they like to share with others, he comes and says that it was old and that he's seen better than that! Well Farshid jan, a lot of other ppl may have seen the same things as you have, yet they don't say it because the person who posted that WANTED to share what she/he had found funny with others! It doesn't hurt to say "thank you" or "it was nice" or "cool" just because that person wanted to bring a smile on some faces!!!

I mean I don't find every joke new but if I see no one has posted anything for that joke, I'd post something to sorta thank that person! When you say such things, it's just so diappointing & annoying because I, personally, pu t a lot of love & thoughts (yes...love & thought) into that "funny" (yet old) thing!

But if it's really not worth saying all those things, then it is better if you don't post at all because this way, at least, you don't destroy all the courage put into the thread!

Do I make sense??? ;)

Anyhow, i thought of complaining so this way we understand one another better! :DB)

Come on ppl!!! Say what you don't like about others!!

Please keep in mind that Only issues relevant to this forum get to be posted here, complaints and issues of a more personal nature in-between members are to be dealt with in private. Such posts will be removed even with both parties' consent.

I thought of having a thread where we can all talk about things we don't like in eachother and so that this way no one gets hurt or annoyed or there will be no misunderstanding of one another!

TODAY, I want to talk about Farshid!!! :p (You wouldn't have guessed right?!)

He's a great guy and all but I noticed that when (in joke section) someone (once me) posts something that they like to share with others, he comes and says that it was old and that he's seen better than that! Well Farshid jan, a lot of other ppl may have seen the same things as you have, yet they don't say it because the person who posted that WANTED to share what she/he had found funny with others! It doesn't hurt to say "thank you" or "it was nice" or "cool" just because that person wanted to bring a smile on some faces!!!

I mean I don't find every joke new but if I see no one has posted anything for that joke, I'd post something to sorta thank that person! When you say such things, it's just so diappointing & annoying because I, personally, pu t a lot of love & thoughts (yes...love & thought) into that "funny" (yet old) thing!

But if it's really not worth saying all those things, then it is better if you don't post at all because this way, at least, you don't destroy all the courage put into the thread!

Do I make sense??? ;)

Anyhow, i thought of complaining so this way we understand one another better! :D  B)

Come on ppl!!! Say what you don't like about others!!

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way; I don't even remember what you're talking about :huh:

Anyways, if you didn't like something that I posted, you should've just told me then; thre is no need to start a new thread ;)

Guest BehnoushY

lol...it's alright Farshid...as I said I just wanted this thread so that we're all on the same page!!! And I didn't start this thread only cuz of you, I've got a lot to say about others but I kinda liked it to start with you :p

Guest maheshabe14

i love you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D:)

vali az maheshabe14 bazy vaghta kheily badam miada..kheily loos misheh..nazoknarenjy misheh.. :unsure:

Guest BehnoushY
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

farshid

me upset for you

Why are you upset for him???

Do you wanna know why I chose him fisrt??? Because he's the good guy!!! He really is...just wait and see how much I have to say about others!!! ;) :p

Guest Guest
just wait and see how much I have to say about others!!! ;) :p

Trying to justify the action, by another worse action????? :rolleyes:B)

The lovely guest was, indeed me, King Keano! B)

Guest BehnoushY
just wait and see how much I have to say about others!!! ;) :p

Trying to justify the action, by another worse action????? :rolleyes:B)

You may wanna introduce yourself first!

Guest BehnoushY

Keano, it's your turn!!! :p

I actually wanted to complain of all those things you've called me: Edgy, cranky, moody, stubborn, &....I mean wouldn't it be better if you would just "understand" rather than calling me all those things?! i don't mind it every once in a while but you've said all those things in this past month!!!

It's just that, I don't really appreciate being called those by anyone...not only you! Just so that you know ;)