Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

We are against Islamic republic

"Basiji hit by car"

Clip claims member of the IRI militia rundown

مانكن هاي مزون ايتاليايي گاتينوني با بستن مچ بند هاي سبز بر دست و بالا بردن دست هاي خود به نشان پيروزي با جنبش سبز ايران اعلام همبستگي كردند . در ادامه طراح ونزوئلايي اين مزون نيز با تي شرتي با نوشته "ندا زنده است " وارد شده و دست خود را به علامت پيروزي بالا ميبرد و نمايش مد خود را به ندا آقا سلطان و تمامي كساني كه براي آزادي در ايران تلاش ميكنند تقديم مي كند . در ادامه گزارش به بررسي همبستگي مردم و رسانه هاي ايتاليايي با جنبش سبز ايران پرداخته ميشود .

Human Chain of Solidarity - Pro-Democracy in Iran Rally in Washington, DC on July 18,2009. Sponsored by the Committee to Protect the Iranian People's Vote. (Find them on Facebook!) Activists there dispute America and Britain being behind the pro-democracy movement in Iran. Also, we got an exclusive interview of Googoosh, a famous Iranian singer who was banned from singing after the Iranian revolution in 1979 [she will also join protests in front of the UN in New York on July 22].

This "human chain of solidarity" started at the United Nations Information Center on K Street to the Interest Office of Iran on Wisconsin Avenue. Please support the Iranian People's struggle for democracy, and urge the UN to hold free and fair elections in Iran with International Monitors.

Shooting at people

Plain-clothed operatives and police shooting at protesters during June uprising

Despite being shot at, people charge ahead, at least one person seen wounded.

Devastating to watch:

Maz Jobrani

Invites you to join world-wide rallies in support of Iranian people on July 25

Maz Jobrani lends his support to the people of Iran seeking human and civil rights. See where there are rallies taking place nearest to you: www.united4iran.org

Panje dar khak

hwbo5t.jpg

20 JULY 2009

UN hunger strike, Day 1

Googoosh, Ganji and other celebrities join protest

At an event today, July 22, 2009 organized by long time political prisoner of the isalamic regime Akbar Ganji, dozens of Iranian celebrities and notable citizens start a hunger strike in front of the United Nations building in New York City. Googoosh is interviewed by CNN Iranian reporter and mobed by supporters.

اولین فیلم آپلود شده در یوتیوب از تجمع امروز در میدان ونک

For those who may not be aware of this in yesterday's protest here in London a cameraman from PressTV was present who was comiling a video of the whole protest in front of the Iranian embassy for the Iranian regime. He was then ushered by the police to his car as the protesters realised who he was. His car was kicked and he was verbally abused by the onlooking protesters as he was making gestures towards people and getting to his car.

Whilst the police opened the way for his car to drive off he hit one of the protesters.

I am trying to get hold of a video for this but as you can imagine it would be very difficult to get this on a clip.

For those who may not be aware of this in yesterday's protest here in London a cameraman from PressTV was present who was comiling a video of the whole protest in front of the Iranian embassy for the Iranian regime. He was then ushered by the police to his car as the protesters realised who he was. His car was kicked and he was verbally abused by the onlooking protesters as he was making gestures towards people and getting to his car.

Whilst the police opened the way for his car to drive off he hit one of the protesters.

I am trying to get hold of a video for this but as you can imagine it would be very difficult to get this on a clip.

Keyvan, i was present on Saturday, but i left about 3:45pm and was later told by friends of this incident. i have some photos and vids from the rally, but obviously didn't catch this particular incident. I spoke with one of the journalists at the event who promised to send me his images, so i'm hoping he also caught this.

Were you present at the rally?

Edited by Omega

Keyvan, i was present on Saturday, but i left about 3:45pm and was later told by friends of this incident. i have some photos and vids from the rally, but obviously didn't catch this particular incident. I spoke with one of the journalists at the event who promised to send me his images, so i'm hoping he also caught this.

Were you present at the rally?

Yes, I was present at the rally. The incident happened at 17:00GMT as the PressTV cameraman tried to leave from the rear car park just behind the demonstrators. I am sure someone has this on film as I saw some people filming the incident! I saw people kicking his car and he hit a guy whilst making a escape with the help of the police.

Frankly though, it wouldn't surprise me if this cameraman was only filming the 'saltanat talabs' or 'mojahedin' for the state TV propaganda. As you may be aware these two sections are usually much quieter during the riot than 'sabz pooshan' section.

Anyway, if you happen to get hold of the video please share it.

Well those 2 sections were rather small in numbers. I personally was getting abit tired of some of the slogans emanating from those 2 sections vicinities (marg bar this, marg bar that...). I mean the whole purpose of the protest was to highlight human rights lol. Such incoherent whack talk serves only to bolster those perpetrators inside in Iran.

Nevertheless the conduct and turnout of the "green section" was fantastic :v , remained peaceful and was a pleasure to be amongst such a proud, kind, polite and civil people.

I've been searching for pics and videos of this incident but i just can't find anything. If i do, ill post here. please do the same if you come across anything. Thanks Keyvan :th

Iran: Regime uses SMS messages to threaten people

reports that the clerical regime's Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) sends threatening mobile phone text messages to Iranians, threatening them that they will be “summoned and interrogated” by suppressive organs “in the event of continuing illegal gatherings and activities.”

The text message, which has recently been sent to people, reads: “In the event of continuing illegal gatherings and activities, VAJA [islamic Republic of Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence] will summon and interrogate you.”

http://www.textually.org/textually/archive...9/07/024172.htm

بهشت زهرا امروز، چهلم جانباختگان 30 خرداد - مرگ بر ديکتاتور

شلیک گاز اشک آور و استفاده از باتوم برقی برای متفرق کردن تظاهر کنندگان در بهشت زهرا.

همچنان با وجود حضور پر رنگ نیروهای انتظامی فریاد یا حسین و الله اکبر از نقاط مختلف بهشت زهرا شنیده می شود.

نیروی های ضد شورش از روشن نمودن شمع بر سر مزار کشته شدگان اخیر توسط مردم جلوگیری می نماید.

پلیس ضد شورش با کسانی که بخواهند فیلم تهیه کنند به شدت برخورد می کند.

زهرا رهنورد در میان فریاد یا حسین مردم در بهشت زهرا حاضر شد.

يکی از شعارها : پرچم خرچنگ نمیخوایم رهبر الدنگ نمیخوایم

هزاران نفر در قطعه 257 بهشت زهرا .. تظاهر کنندگان سعی‌ در خروج کروبی‌ از دست ماموران هستند ...جنگ گریز در بهشت زهرا ادامه دارد..در حمل مستقیم گاز اشک آور را به صورت تظاهر کنندگان میزنند یگان ویژه به کمک ماموران آمدند..

گزارش تجمع بهشت زهرا از توویتر رضا سیاح خبرنگار CNN : اشاره شده به اینکه نیروهای بسیجی و لباس شخصی به مردم حمله کردند و سعی میکنند مردم رو متفرق کنند. همچنین گزارش شده زخمی شدن و خونریزی یکی از معترضین از ناحیه سر. شعار مرگ بر دیکتاتور از جانب مردم . یک پیرمرد معترض خطاب به پلیس گفته: بیایید منو هم بزنید.

نیروی انتظامی با مردمی که حتی قصد عبور از نزدیکی مصلی تهران دارد با خشونت برخورد می کند.

مصلی تهران ، میدان فاطمی و خیابان های منتهی به بوسیله گارهای ضد شورش بسته شده است.

بهشت زهرا 8 مرداد؛ 30 جولای

شعارهای بهشت زهرا: نیروی انتظامی سهراب برادر توست نیروی انتظامی ندا خواهر توست مرگ بردیکتاتور، مرگ بر دیکتاتور ، مرگ بر روسیه ، دولت کودتایی / ننگت باد ننگت باد ، مجتبی بمیری / رهبری رو نبینی

فیلم : اطراف مصلا- گارد های موتور سوار- تهران ـ 8 مرداد ، 30 جولای

تهران عباس آباد ۸ مرداد - بوق ممتد خودروها