Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

America's/Britan's got Talent a joke

I am not sure if any of you folks watches America's got talent shows, but in case you don't the 2009 edition of the show just ended tonight, and we all witnessed how a crappy off-key singer (Kevin Skinner) won the title and $1 million prize, as well as a guaranteed show in Vegas. I don't know who will really pay to watch his horrible singing. I got so pissed to see a phenomenal vocalist like Barbara Padilla with brilliant Opera vocals losing to this man!!! very disappointed!

As a devoted musician/singer I am truly and deeply saddened andupset to see Kevin Skinner, a very mediocre and technically weak singerclaiming the title and winning America’s got talent, Don’t get mewrong, he is a fantastic man, with a great heart and smile, and perhapsthat’s the problem, because America fell for all of the abovecharacteristics and genuineness rather than his vocals ability andpitch control.

I am not sure how many of you folks noticed, but quite honestly hislast 2 performances were terribly off-tuned and horrendous. Kevin’slimited vocal range and lack of pitch control in his past 2performances made me real nervous, because I was worried that after hisperformances he will get hammered by the judges, but apparently thiscontest was pre-arranged and all planned ahead of time to pick onewinner with massive media and AGT judges’ endorsement of Kevin Skinner.

I don’t think I will ever watch America Got Talent again, this isridiculous, a huge and unbelievable talent such as Barbara Padillalosing to a off-tune singer, only because of his farming background andhis sweet personality etc. Very disappointed!

Not to mention Britain's got talent with its shittiest picks for the finals... Susan Boyle for the final 2? :poke: :poke: :poke:

I agree I hate this show especially as they allow singers, well what the hell is american idol or Xfactor for!! they should only allow actual talent acts no SINGERS!

salhast ye singer dorost hesabi nayumadeh birun.. hamash money and lies ....

I haven't watched this one but these contests are often more about the popularity than actual talent. People who win and sell records are often those who manage to one way or another charm the judges and more importantly the voters! While often impeccable vocalists lack that particular appeal to charm the voters. They got the talent but don't got enough charm.

Man az khodam miporsam,pas in hameh good singer keh ghablan peida mishodand,chetori va az koja peida mishodand ? chera hala nist va hameh shaki hastan !