Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

GO RANDOM!

Guest triple555
lol what is what? that’s a "film" about one of the last century's most influential and eccentric Italian painters! I must say that Garcia is visually the BEST to play him!

MODIGLIANI

101261[/snapback]

een film ro faghat to south florida neshoon midan!!! :(

Guest triple555

:whistling:

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 11 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 193.09 miles = 310.75 kilometers

i know you can go from holland to other countries in that time period :haha:

i guess its not bad for being in florida....its closer than the one they have in miami!

post-924-1121356841_thumb.jpg

lol okkkkkkkkkkkkk!lol when U say south X-state or something we non-Americans think its like max an hour drive! he he!

yesterday I found a Limited Edition French release of :

B00005MFNX.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

loved the exclusive package! bought it!

yeah, dont you just love it when albums or DVDs come in exclusive packages and designs? with that lil extra touch .... i love it!

Guest triple555

i really want to watch the karate kid.. haven't seen it in soo long!!! :bl

Have watched the new BATMAN movie now, I admit that it was not that bad as I have been told! Not at all! Rather enjoyable except for a few minor (to me) blasphemous changes! I dislike the revised history where they had added a HERO-ACADEMY to the original DC COMICS story and that they had contradicted the murder of his parents with the first movie! And who changed the BATMAN logo to linear? As you can see I am something of a puritan fan!lol

I noticed how they had used this whole TERROR IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE (based on the recent holy warriors aka terrorists who justify the use of terror in the name of justice and purging of the decadent society! Not to mention that the ”league of shadows” training camp reminded of Al-Qaidas!)

Guest triple555

yes there were those details that were on the down side of the movie... but glad to see somebody else admitting that they enjoyed it! and not thinking that it was TOTALLY a bad movie :clap:

i saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith in Iran :DD

109211[/snapback]

eyval eval khalaf khoshgeleh :clap2: :clap2:

i saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith in Iran :DD

109211[/snapback]

eyval eval khalaf khoshgeleh :clap2: :clap2:

109308[/snapback]

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

Guest triple555

yeah i remember how i liked the costumes in that movie!!! that same scene!!!

:wub: :DD

didi chejoori catfight kardan!!!! :haha:

i love that scene :clap:

it says that Aylar is curently the most popular woman in Norway! so there u go! :clap:

Aylar_Lie_170360a.jpg

Kheili khoshgeleh ... badam nemiad ye san fransisco bahash beram :D

a bit too skinny for my taste these days! 3 saal pish gooshtallotar bood, AZZMASTER needs to still his LUST FOR FLESH!!! :diablo::diablo::diablo:

a bit too skinny for my taste these days! 3 saal pish gooshtallotar bood, AZZMASTER needs to still his LUST FOR FLESH!!! :diablo::diablo::diablo:

Boss,in az unai has keh bahas dotai bahash berim san fransisco. hahahahahaha

SHOHREH's FILM LEADS BOX OFFICE

The World Premiere of "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" took place on September 7th in Hollywood. Shohreh Aghdashloo, the famed Persian actress was among attendees. Among the main stars of the film who attended the party were also Jennifer Carpenter, Joshua Close and Laura Linney.

The horror movie is about a lawyer who takes defends a priest facing homicide charges after performing a deadly exorcism on a young woman. Shohreh plays the role of Dr. Adani in the film, giving this fright fest of a film a wider appeal.

The movie, which just opened, has already taken over the top spot in the box office, opening straight to the number 1 spot with 30.2 million dollars in ticket sales. "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," a comedy about a middle-aged virgin looking for love, remained in second place with only 7.9 million dollars.

ShohrehAghdashloo1.jpg

ShohrehAghdashloo2.jpg