Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

GO RANDOM!

YEAAAAAAH, Finally!!!! Too bad it's the last episod for this season (and god knows when they start a new season again :bash: )

i finally watched Madagascar. and all i have to say im so so so so so disapointed :angry: :angry: :angry: what a waste of time. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest arian
YEAAAAAAH, Finally!!!! Too bad it's the last episod for this season (and god knows when they start a new season again  :bash:  )

93287[/snapback]

I know :bash::bash::bash::bash:

last night we went and checked out mr and mrs smith, it was a really good movie, i really enjoyed it, its diffenetly worth going to the movies for. :clap2: :th

BOOK:

BEHROOZ VOSSOUGHY's BIOGRAPHY, recommended to the fans of Iranian Cinema and the artist (makhsoosan Ali jan :;): ) with many interesting pictures and personal accounts!

a question just for fun:

do u know what close link Dylan Mcdermott has to the Iranian entertainment industry?

oscars.jpg

Lets see now, if I remembered correctly, his wife, an Iranian (who's name I can't remember), now her dad was in a tv show (I think something like Leno and Letterman) before the revolution.

Hm..is that right? :bl

loooooooooooooooooool :clap:

well done DonYaA khanoom! almost! :D

he is the son in law of PARVIZ GHARIBAFASHAR, the pre-rev media tycoon and of course one of the two first talk-show hosts of Iran! :friends:

YEAAAAAAH :DD :DD :DD

well, son-in-law, and her dad, same connection :p :D:;):

I am normally not a fan of martial arts movies, but I saw KUNG FU HUSTLE and i laughed my azz off!lol I didn’t expect much but it was so funny and the effects were the BEST i have seen so far! :haha:

20040722fp04y.jpg

Guest triple555

has any body seen Shaolin Soccer? it remindes me of the Footbalistha cartoon!

Guest triple555

dooble shodasho bebin! bishtar doosdaram ke film ba subtitle bashe bejaye dooble valiiiiii..... een yeki dooble shode bebinin!

een film jadide ke esmesh "sharlatan" hastesh delam mikhad bebinam :c

Amin Hayayi toosh bazi mikone! vali khob nemidoonam key roo internet mifrooshanesh...shenidam kheili bahale!

I am normally not a fan of martial arts movies, but I saw KUNG FU HUSTLE and i laughed my azz off!lol I didn’t expect much but it was so funny and the effects were the BEST i have seen so far!  :haha:

20040722fp04y.jpg

99820[/snapback]

this film is just.....................FANTASTIC!

ive watched it at least 10 times.....its hilarious but also very interesting! :friends: :dance:

tell me about it! comedy that makes fun of the genre, yet one of the best action movies!

i saw the trailer for it in the cinema's yesterday, it hasnt been released in aus. yet, it looked very tempting. cant wait to see it. :D

lol belakhare ye film oomad ke avval biaad injaLol :clap2:

it is very funny dodo! make sure u c it i went more or less coz there was nothing else that interested me! but wow so funny! :haha: