Forum | Bia2.com
Guest Guest_sadaf

what religion are you?

Guest BehnoushY

Does anyone know anything about ZARTOSHTI??? (I can't spell it in English :p )

I found out that one of my friends is ZARTOSHTI and I actually found it cool but I never had any friends with this religion so I really have no idea about it. Besides, I find myself interested in this religion more than any other religion...maybe because it used to be the religion in Persia...or old times...whatever!

So does any have any idea abou it?!

when i was in high school there was a guy in my grade, he was from india, but he was iranian and he was a zortosh, He was telling the majority of zortosht people live in india. and them being iranians.

Well yes its ramadhan, Im happy cause I needed it I guess I felt I was side tracking a bit. Anyways first off no you cant have sex while fasting. And if you do after iftar you have to make a ghosl before the next day.

Anyways My family is Fairly religouse I grew up in America though, and I totally believe in it and have done lots of research read many books about Islam. Dont worry not here to convince anyone. A lot of people I know dont fast but than Again I know a lot of people who do to. I think its good either if your not muslim, muslim or any religeon. Even if you do it for a couple days.

Also about zartoshti, I know a little bit Ive actually passed by his grave ( or where they beleive it is) not too far from kashmar a small City 3-4 hours away from Mashad. It was cool I didnt know he was in Iran until than. I believe there is also some revelations that his grave is somewhere else but not sure.

Guest maheshabe14
Great...thanx

i have 2 zoroastrian friends..one of them promised hed tell me more..so next time i go see him..ill take u along azizam :)

Guest maheshabe14

rastyyy azizam...oomadam emrooz bebinamet..too Sf naboody..delam barat tang shodeh bood:(

bejash yeki az doostam Milad ro didam/nemidoonam mishnasish ya na..computer scince mikhoone...DJ Milad ;)

Guest BehnoushY

man nemishnasamesh!

Emrooz saate 12:30 raftam khoone! Ye masalei bood ke bayad hal mishod ;)

Guest maheshabe14

akheyyyy..omidvaram hal shodeh basheh azizam :) booooooss boossssssssssssssssssss