Guest maheshabe14

i feel so bad

Guest maheshabe14

hey..i donno who to talk to..i just broke up with the person i would die for:(

ohh my godd i cant stop crying :(

Don't Worry Honey...

It'll Be O.K... :unsure:

Guest maheshabe14

akheyyyyy..noo farshid joon dont be azizam....

well i dunno..i just dont think i deserve him..i mailed him and i said that to him :( but there's another reason aswell that i dont want him to know about cause he will worry :(

Guest maheshabe14

yeah stupid huh???well i dont want to be selfish..if i know that theres something wrong with me i dont want him to worryy :(

Sorry to hear that! But i disagree....

Why would you dump someone because your in trouble?? Instead of keeping it to your self... you should share it so he can support you! Is it not what love is for? To be there for eachother??

It´s not right to shut him out. Tell him about your problem and react after his reaction. If that is so that you would die for him is this a great "test" to see how much he woukd do for you!!

So, don´t be sad! It´s gonna be alright!

Guest maheshabe14

thnx honey..but i already told him about it..he said its not important and all..

i asked him not to read the e mail that i sent him then..but he did any ways..!! and he said to prove my love to him .,.so he knows i wont break up with him again to do something for him..which i cant do......so its ok...were just gonnaa be friends(yeah right like he can stand me being with someone else :blink: ) but the good thing is we didnt swear at eachother or anything like some people do when they break up :rolleyes:

thnxxx again sweetheart..i think im gonna be ok thnx to amazaing people like u guyz :wub:

Guest maheshabe14

a bag of jalapeno chips....chocolate....juice.....candy.......shower and friends like you guyzzzzz......i think im gonna be ok after all :)

Guest maheshabe14

thnxxxx sweetheart...booseeeeeeeeeeeeee...i owe you guyz bigime..farshid joon amadeh bash daram ba docharkham harekat mikonam biam bebaramet party :p ta shanbeh miresam oonja

Guest maheshabe14

hey guyzzzz..this really made me laugh..all those people with broken hearts..i dedicate to you :D:lol:

Ey yaar be jahanam ke doostam nadary

az eshghe to hargez nakonam gerye o zaary

ageh joz man yaare digary begiry

enshallah ke tab koni ,,fardasash bemiry :p :lol:

Guest BehnoushY

I just saw this thread...you're over it by now, hopefully!

But, I know it's easy to say & hard to do, but think of it this way, there are LOTS of other guys out there for you ;)

I hope your feeling better Maheshabe!!!

but just like Behnoushy said, there are other guys out there ;) and your still very young, so try not to worry so much about things :)