6 members have voted

1. 1. gaming system

• Microsoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sega
    • Leap-Frog
    • Sony Computer Entertainment
    • Other

It's ok, albatte FIFA 2010 biroon oomade vali man hanooz bazish nakardam. I played FIFA 09 both on X Box and PS3, but the graphics on PS3 for sure was much better!

King jan bahas sharti bazi konim, ha :D ? :brows:

Oh dear, i remember i spilt a can of Coke on my Sega Master System back in the day. Suffice to say it was as good as dead. Hope you manage to get it fixed!

Regarding Fifa 10, i purchased last week and they have taken the simulation realism to new levels. I purchased on the 360 and my bro has on his PS3. I have to say i actually found the 360 version to yet again provide a superior graphical edge. I'm not sure whether it has anything to do with the fact that the PS3 version plays @ 720p and the 360 @ 1080p, or whether my new super LED just makes everything look so much sexier! :brows:

any good diference between the old version and the new one ?

Nice one Keano, i can't recommend the Samsung LEDs enough. Will it be a Series 6,7 or 8?

Actually TBH I am not sure what series it is, I shall ask him. All I know is that it's the very slim version. Initially I was getting Sharp but then I was told by many folks that Samsung are much better TVs! BTW What is exactly the difference between LED & LCD? I've been told contradictory specs about the 2 which do not add up nor make sense at all!

Yea the Samsungs are much better screens keano jan. In actual fact, the "LED" tvs are actually LCDs but with LED backlighting, which is both far superior in picture enhancement and far more economical in terms of energy consumption.

The current Samsung LED range are Series 6, 7 and 8.

Series 6 and 7 are identical, but the 7 has wireless connectivity and divx playback. Series 8 is the same as 7 but with 200hz motion processing compared with 100hz in the 6 & 7. To be honest the difference is hardly noticeable and all pictures throughout the range are otherwise identical.

Thank you for the help, I know it's 100Hz, so I guess it's certainly either series 6 or 7.

az in beh bad man ham kasi azam soal kuneh,javab nemidam . :punishing_wft:

You stand no chance, I can bet my life away! :punk: I can almost confidently say that no one under normal circumstances can beat the King when it comes to FIFA games! :flirt:

Pedram jaan, my apology, I just learned that the TV is 46" and not 48" I was quite disappointed was I was informed of it, unfortunately these Samsung LEDs comes only in 40", 46" and 55" which sucks, I don't feel like paying that much for the 55" even though I am so tempted to switching over and upsizing it to 55" for about $700 more! what do you think?

Keano jan, if you have xbox live or are on PSN, then i challenge you to a game on Fifa 10 lol.

Personally i would opt for the 46". The problem i have with the 55" is that the image and resolution is stretched to fit screen, so often it won't look as sharp as a smaller screen size. Also, when gaming on such a mammoth size, its easy to lose your field of vision. For showcasing movies though in a large room im sure its fantastic! I have seen the 46" model in store and it looks fabulous!

Btw guys, Uncharted 2 is released today, gonna pick it up after work, i cannot wait! i imagine i will see very little of the outside world this weekend!

You stand no chance, I can bet my life away! :punk: I can almost confidently say that no one under normal circumstances can beat the King when it comes to FIFA games! :flirt:

I am sure you are good at FIFA but i am good too ... man hamisheh England ya Spain ro var midaram, to chi King jan ?

Pedram jaan, my apology, I just learned that the TV is 46" and not 48" I was quite disappointed was I was informed of it, unfortunately these Samsung LEDs comes only in 40", 46" and 55" which sucks, I don't feel like paying that much for the 55" even though I am so tempted to switching over and upsizing it to 55" for about $700 more! what do you think?

dayum 55"!lol Bro then you have to sit at least 5 meters from your TV in order to see it all well! I have a 46" and I sit 3 meters to see it all!

Keano jan, if you have xbox live or are on PSN, then i challenge you to a game on Fifa 10 lol.

LOL, Chera ke na! :)) Let me get my PS3 fixed and I will definitely meet you online and we will play a series of matches! :brows::friends:

Thank you regarding the clarification on the TVs, The picture stretching part kind of made me twice, add to it the humongous size and the price just steered me away from the idea!

Sia, Vaghti PS3 ro dorost kardam we shall see who's da man! :punk:

Bro, I know it's a huge TV and quite honestly right now my living room is not that big either so the 55" will not proportionally fit my current house, Plus I've already ordered the 46" anyway.

voted for microsoft

Keano

I learned my lesson of fluid stuff + electronics, one time spilled by accident som melt ice cream on my keybord and another time some coffe on my computer cables :oops: