Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

DVD and BLU-RAY discussion

Dorost migi !

dishab rafteh budam Fnac,bebinam chi new umadeh ... ya man kheili geda shodam ya gheimat ha rafteh bala !!!

rafteh budam ino bekharam :

http://multimedia.fnac.com/multimedia/images_produits/ZoomPE/7/4/9/3384442215947.jpg

didam mardom saf keshidan engari ghahti shodeh, porsidam agha inja cheh khabareh !?!?!? goftan male in Twilight http://a4.vox.com/6a00e398c119bd000200e398c134dc0003-500pi ... chand.. gheimat ro migam ?! goftan hanuz gheimat nayumadeh,ma umadim faghat saf bekeshim chon kolesionist hastim ... ey baba !!! ina digeh kian :D .

I am now the proud owner of a fantastic Samsung "LED" TV complete with the PS3 Slim!!

I have to say this is by far the best picture i've ever seen on a set. I opted for the 32" model as it is primarily for gaming and anything bigger alters field of vision on FPS games. Really pleased with my purchase. :D:D:D

I am now the proud owner of a fantastic Samsung "LED" TV complete with the PS3 Slim!!

Congra ... :clap2:

Price and review pls .

Merci Siamak jan. The TV was £999.99 and the PS3 £229.00 (with a free game). I traded in my old PS3 and had to only pay £99.99 for the "upgrade". I shall post a review and some pics later, once i've got to grips with this awesome hardware :D

Thanks pourya jan! Really loving this new kit. It was a completely spontaneous purchase, after watching the in-store demo i just had to get my mitts on it! With regards to the PS3, i was a little disappointed in the reduction in size. It wasn't as significant as i imagined. The matt top is also not very aesthetically pleasing. Also gone are the "touch sensitive" controls. They are now standard buttons but still with the glossy piano black panel on the controls. It does run noticeably quieter though and the extra storage is great as i do store alot of media on it. Sony have also omitted the inclusion of an HDMI cable with the packages, not a problem as i have plenty of leads, but if anyone is considering upgraded then they should take this into account.

Btw, i purchased many BD's to go with the new set-up, including Kung-Fu Panda. This is the best picture i've seen of any BD to date, the clarity is exceptional on this screen.

I would have paid double to get the model you had though pedram jan, with the backward compatibility! Why didnt you just a upgrade your harddrive Pedram jan? I read in some forums that you can easily change the one of the original model to 200 gb hdd bought on play.com! not sure how it works but many had done it. But I'm glad you are overall pleased with the upgrade, as long as it serves your needs then its great! :)

Yeah the Panda looks amazing! whats your verdict on the LED?

Well i never used the backwards compatability pourya jan. I have such a vast game library for the current gen that i very rarely used this facility. You're right, it is possible to upgrade just the hard-drive, but again with 3rd party product. It seemed a better decision to upgrade to a smaller, lighter, energy saving and quieter console, for only a small nominal fee.

The LED i cannot recommend enough. THe picture quality is simply unparalled in the market at the moment. Even the top-grade LCD and Plasma screens don't even come close. THe difference is almost like the leap from SD to HD lol. This LED tech is still in it's early days so i can only imagine what type of display we can expect in the next few years. Also, the depth of the screen is mind-boggling! It is literally as thin as a pane of glass, looks fabulous!!

ps2 is amazingly still selling so its not strange that they removed that function from new ps3!

thats some great words Pedram jan, if possible snap a couple of pics! :D

I'll be sure to take some pics later tonight and post them tomorrow :D

Yea, the PS2 seems to still be selling and many titles are simultaneously released on both consoles. It seems strange that Sony are still feeding old-gen gamers with releases instead of forcing their hand to upgrade to the new machine.

Working with kids I know that ps2 is something parents would buy for the kids while not ps3! it is equivalent to wii in their eyes! so that is a whole market which they would lose if the choice was only between psp and ps3!

Hehe, your right. Well the Wii will soon lose its appeal once Microsoft release the "Project Natal" add-on for its 360. The motion control is far superior and with HD graphics. I have to say though, the whole motion control novelty doesn't do anything for me.

for adults maybe but for kids which are still a large target group wii will maintain its appeal since it is still safest for parents to get.

True, although in terms of unit sales, its popularity has diminished significantly. I think the latest results put it now second place behind 360 on pm sales, with PS3 lagging in 3rd. I'll be interested to see how well the Slim is recieved commercially. I was expecting shops to sell out of it in the first few days, but it has been readily available at almost all stores.

Your point raises an interesting realisation of gaming trends. It's amazing how a format (consoles) once exclusively for children, has now found its primary audience in adults! It's an evolution that is quite profound in terms of its reach.

No i haven't but it sounds very interesting. I wonder if these episodes are available on google video or something. I'll check Discovery listings in the UK, see if maybe they aired it.

8216_128640503589_746688589_2597147_1688806_n.jpg

haha... this is so ba hal Mr Pedram :))):friends: Congra .

bahas shirini bedi :brows:

hahaha! pedram jan thats one hot skinny one you got there kissing and fondling!Lol :brows:

looking great, btw I see that we share something! :D

tvupgr.jpg

lol :))) Unlike other hot skinny ones, i intend for this one to be a permanent fixture in my room!

We share the same TV stand pourya jan! Good taste sir, the black glass compliments the devices piano black finish perfectly.

Haha, it sure does. I have to polish it bi-daily. It's a nightmare, looks prestine for the 24 hours after its cleaned though lol.

I find the same is true of the latest TV's too. You have to be careful what solution you clean them with too.