Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

DVD and BLU-RAY discussion

absolutely, I am already planning to get True blood and both seasons of Mad Men! :D

This French set I have been eying over a year now and it never drops in price! :punishing_wft: the best looking edition with that slipcase in my opinion!

RECPCoffretSpidermanA.jpg

weeks ago I got the X-men trilogy on BD! You guys in UK have a slipcase with regular cases inside! We have what is called a "digistack"! I love the design of this set! Its identical to this Spanish edition but with English text!

http://www.zonadvd.com/modules.php?name=Se...e&artid=991

Man i'm not usually a fan of the sleeves, but that Spidey one is so simple yet so effective. I think its the black and silver against the blu frame!

yes and thats exactly the thing that gets me tempted to pay 60 euros for the set!lol :eek_wft:

Wow, thats alot of money for only 3 feature films pourya jan. I mean aside from the sleeve its is merely 3 std issues of the respective films. That sleeve is nice though :brows:

It is Pedram jan! Its a beautiful tin, there was originally a DVD tin as well! But this one is smaller and neater! Not my genre but still I've been tempted! Good thing its free shipping for you guys in UK!

I have only seen part one on DVD, and I loved it! Now I get to see part two on blu-ray! :clap2:

the second pàrt is better than first part, bebin hatman P jan .

Just revived this nice digibook! It is about to be replaced by the regular edition soon so I went for it! I also found a good american store which seems to be custom safe! As they mark down the price and send it as gift! Recommended!

http://www.hdmoviesource.com/catalog/

2(1009).jpg

P jan in ro dari ? :brows:

300dvd.jpg

ino aslan man tuye hich maghzaei nadidam, pas gerun hast keh aslan nemizaran tuyeh maghazeh ha :D .

Limited Edition ro mamoolan to maghazeha nemifrooshan, online.

i didn't know that P jan ... ino tuye khune yeki az dustam didam ! chon un ham colecction kar hast mesle shoma, goftam hatman in ro dari .

I watched my first BLU-RAYs on my own player and TV today! :clap2: a bit from King Fu Panda and the Island scene from King Kong! Man, its amazing! :worshippy: :k

Yea i have to say pourya jan the animated films/series really translate well in HD. I recently bought WALL-E on Blu-Ray and man it looks fantastic in full 1080p :D

Its on my list Pedram jan! Last week I had 6 BD movies in my collection this week I have 35!lol I'm catching up! :haha: Thanks to all 3for2 bargains! I get the latest releases cheaper than DVDs! around 12 euro! Its really insane!

lol you've certainly been active with the wallet recently pourya jan! It's allll good! :clap2: I'm really happy to see these Blu-Rays coming down in price, even the new releases! I think we will now see Blu Ray take over as the most popular format in the next 12 months. The stand-alone players have also come down in price quite significantly which will only speed up the transition.

I plan to get one of teh all-region players in near future! In UK you guys have good stores that sell chipped units for a good price!

There are some certain players that can be modified by soldering a mod chip into the player to make it multi-regional. This mainly effects the Panasonic Models and a couple of the Pioneer models.

You can buy these players pre-modded in the UK at the following website -

Multiregionmagic.co.uk

Or, if you have one of the mentioned players on the website, they do offer a service where they use a courier to pick up your existing player, mod it and send it back to you. This method does invalidate any warranty, whereas if you buy a player pre-modded they will still cover you with a full 1 year warranty.