Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Region-free BLU-RAY titles

I do it since next year !

Thx for info .

depending on where you might be living there are codes for blu-ray players. for instance US/Canada has A and Europe has B and so on. Just like the old Region 1 and 2 and ...for DVD! Now if you don't own a multi-region blu-ray player then you need to get either an edition that is coded in the same region as yours player or one with no region lock at all! why one does that, its because some stuff are either released earlier overseas or exclusively or cheaper! these website have tested the discs and inform you if the disc is locked or free for all players!

Thanks for the info pourya jan! I was hoping all this region coding would be removed with the birth of BD, but it seems not.

Its the industry Pedram jan, although now onlya few keeps coding tehir products while big companies like Paramount are regionfree! Whats good about this store is that they marked down a $36 item to $8 on the parcel and sent as gift! which means no customs! While using amazon you will get both stung by bad packaging and customs! I personally will be using them for my US purchases!