Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Michellica

Swimming World Championship Rome09 - Mohammad Alirezaie vs Israel roun

I read on italian news that AGAIN (first time was the Olympic games in China) the iranian swimmer Mohammad Alirezaei boycotted his race (100mt breaststroke) because there was in the same challenge an israeli swimmer......

A man who sacrifice himself years and years to go to olympic games or world championship and then for this stupid reason refuse to partecipate?

I am 90% sure that it wasn't his fault...but government's fault with its threats!!!

when will finish this nightmare? when could we watch sport and be proud of iranian on sports?

i'm totally pissed off!

I read on italian news that AGAIN (first time was the Olympic games in China) the iranian swimmer Mohammad Alirezaei boycotted his race (100mt breaststroke) because there was in the same challenge an israeli swimmer......

A man who sacrifice himself years and years to go to olympic games or world championship and then for this stupid reason refuse to partecipate?

I am 90% sure that it wasn't his fault...but government's fault with its threats!!!

when will finish this nightmare? when could we watch sport and be proud of iranian on sports?

i'm totally pissed off!

good-morning.jpg

:haha: