Forum | Bia2.com
Guest Ani

Cibernetic love , possible?

Guest maheshabe14

hmmmm ani jooon..as i said to u before(not mening to be generalizng or anything) but people in iran will do anything to get out of teh country..u are a great guy and all and im sure she fell inlove with ur kind heart aswell..but reality is that she might be inlove with you because u are from outside of iran ! again thats only my opinion..

relationships on the net are good in a way that u fall inlove with the person's inner beauty rather than their appearance than out but the negative points are that people give their hearts away too fast and create an illusion or an imagery of the person they are chatting with! i hope everything works out for the best but either meet up with her as fast as possible and talk about ur feelings in person or dont let her or your own feelings to be taken too far..

lots of love and great hopes for u

leyla

Ola Ani! U sound sooo sweet just like a Latino friend of mine, Roberto! He is the sweetest thing on Earth and falls in love so quickly [every Sat night to be more precise] and then chicks walk all over him and take advantage of his pure love and then it’s the same story next week;

I agree with Maheshabe14 joon, u never know if its real or not until u give it a try, but you sound so sweet and I hate to see you ending up with a broken heart, so please if you do decide to meet up or whatever, then exercise caution. It is true that some girls might see this as a good opportunity to go aboard, but I think you should always give ppl the benefit of doubt. If it’s meant to be, then it’ll be despite the language barriers or whatever, but plz be cautious!

Best of luck my friend! Please let us know how you fair!

I only want friendship with her because as I told you I think I never would take an airplane to go out of here

Oh…….. in that case, may be you should tell her that you don’t feel the same way about her, some girls are very emotionally sensitive and she might think that u feel the same way about her, so if u don’t, then perhaps it’d be a wise thing to tell her to avoid any confusion later on...

could you give me your opinion about if it's possible to fall in love just watching someone else during weekends on a wcam and chatting

Anything is possible and there is no hard and fast rule about “love”… one can fall in love in various circumstances, even though u haven’t properly met, still it is possible that it is love, but as I said you’ll never really know until you actually meet and “test” the chemistry and hang out for a while; I mean ppl could disguise their true personalities or come across as a different person in the Cyber world… but as I said you should always give ppl the benefit of doubt and see for yourself...

so perhaps if you don’t wanna travel that far, u could meet up in a mutually convenient country, and see if the love is real, but you will never know until u meet up in person... I personally don’t believe in trendy Cybernetic love, but then again anything is possible but as I said u have to test it (ie to meet up in person) to be sure...

both of the ladies have good points my friend!! ;)

but since you said "... but I'm not in love with her also I'd never go too far... ", then you should ask yourself if you are even interested to find a ROMANTIC love in your relationship??

Guest maheshabe14

ohhh ani jooon..well if u dont want a romantic love with her az shazdeh joon said..tell her that.//.the sooner the better..she seems like a very emotional girl and teh more time that passes the harder its gonna be for u both..

personally id recommend that u tell her your feelings and let her know that ur friendship is more important than anything else.. :)

all the best wishes.

Guest Ani
..personally id recommend that u tell her your feelings and let her know that ur friendship is more important than anything else.. :)

:) thanks for your wise advices..well since the first time she told me to be in love with me I told her that I didn't feel the same and also she knows she mustn't be in love with me for many many reasongs...but she wants I visit her in Iran...of course I told her I couldn't go there never....well she just seems to continuing with her illusion because every time we chat all she wants is watching me on wcam... surely some boy will arrive to her life at some point and she'll forget this feelings...

Hola Ani!

Oh well, I do believe in internet love, actually... I feel kind of identified with your post.

Some months ago I downloaded ICQ to find someone with whom I could speak in German, but a guy from Palestine contacted me and we started to talk. After a while, we had become really good friends, we talked about any topic and I had learnt a lot with him and so had he.

Both of us have admitted that we love each other, and we would like to meet. He has given up smoking to buy a ticket to visit me in Germany in March (I'm leaving Spain on October 6).

But... Guess what! His university is preparing a trip to Spain, it's just for 2 people and they're coming now in September or in the beginning of October. Yesterday the university called him to tell him that he was coming. Isn't it crazy :o I thought that this kind of things just happen in movies lol!

I still don't know to what city he's coming, or what day. I'll know that soon...

WOW Maria hun!! :)

it's WONDERFUL!! I am so glad for you! ;)

hope that every thing will turn out fine when u 2 meet!! :p

Thanks but... :( I think we won't meet. He's going to Barcelona (that's like 600 or 700km away from where I live) and he's leaving on the 5th (I'm going to Germany on the 6th) so I can't go to where he is and he won't be able to come either. I'm so sad about that :( That's life I guess...

Guest maheshabe14

awwww..well im sure ther's a reason for everything and if its meant to be anything could happen sweety//love has no borders or obstacles..u can do anything and everything..all u need is time and patience and God by your side :)

I don't think that's a good idea!

i dnt think u can fall in "love" (if there is such a thing) online.......to fall in love u have to be with that person physically and see there gd AND bad points.....over the internet u only see the side that the other person wants u 2 c.....its not as simple as it may seem.x