Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
AngryIranianpersian

How Iranian/Persian culture can help you (for Iranian members)

Before I start explaining things, I would just like to say that this thread is for the people (anyone) who wonders about how your culture and a strong indentity can help you in REAL life.

Okay, alot of people on this forum have been asking me how does a strong culture benefit you? My answer is that, Culture equals someones value, class, and knowledge in todays world... When you have these things, you start to create a identity and the more you go forward and progress in learning about your culture/history, the stronger your identity becomes.... But you need to keep your identity alive amongst yourself.

Being a self-hating idiot (You know who you are -_-) will not help you in real life, infact, it will make you look like a weak pathetic loser. Now having an identity will infact help you emmensly.... like it will push you to do or achieve things that you never thought you could.

Your culture and identity can also help you avoid the crappy/negative influence in todays world (especially if you live in America)... I mean if you look around, you'll see how simple minded and dilusional the Average American is about the modern world, I truely pity these people...This is all because of lack of culture and identity in America (this doesnt go towards all Americans, but diff most of them are like this)... they are a bastardized people, excuse my french :p

Btw, because of the knowledge that you adapted from your culture and history, you will be able to adapt the positive influences of the cultures that you're surrounded by.

keep in mind, you will only benefit from your culture and identity if you truly follow them.

If you remain simple-minded and ignorant all your life then there will be consequences.

Zende bad Iran, zende bad Irania ba farhango hoviate Irani.

Okay, alot of people on this forum have been asking me how does a strong culture benefit you?

with the four posts that you have done who are these "alot poeple" of this forum?

Okay, alot of people on this forum have been asking me how does a strong culture benefit you?

with the four posts that you have done who are these "alot poeple" of this forum?

you put your culture on top of all others....

maybe YOU are adopted too much american culture, if something is no 1 in america its automatically no1 in the world, well it is not

what is culture ? you have to follow it ? well then you are no 1 philosopher of your culture...

no1 culture is human rights

you are trying to be different than other people having not your culture

well i try to see what we have in common

thats my culture and i respect other people and also cultures but if your culture is not respecting human rights it is not culture because the expression culture has sth to do with

Culture (from the Latin cultura stemming from colere, meaning "to cultivate")[1] is a term that has different meanings. For example, in 1952, Alfred Kroeber and Clyde Kluckhohn compiled a list of 164 definitions of "culture" in Culture: A Critical Review of Concepts and Definitions.[2] However, the word "culture" is most commonly used in three basic senses:

* excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture

* an integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for symbolic thought and social learning

* the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group.

you only want to be separated in a group

i see it as cultivate and this means a growing process

PS according to your definition savak is also a culture.... i hope you just made a mistake and dont mean this

Okay, alot of people on this forum have been asking me how does a strong culture benefit you? My answer is that

Huh?

Did I miss something? :huh:

Unless you're an Ex Bia2 member under a new username?

Xerxes, you'll need to practice on your quoting techniques!

Okay, alot of people on this forum have been asking me how does a strong culture benefit you? My answer is that

Huh?

Did I miss something? :huh:

:)))

you put your culture on top of all others....

maybe YOU are adopted too much american culture, if something is no 1 in america its automatically no1 in the world, well it is not

what is culture ? you have to follow it ? well then you are no 1 philosopher of your culture...

no1 culture is human rights

you are trying to be different than other people having not your culture

well i try to see what we have in common

thats my culture and i respect other people and also cultures but if your culture is not respecting human rights it is not culture because the expression culture has sth to do with

Culture (from the Latin cultura stemming from colere, meaning "to cultivate")[1] is a term that has different meanings. For example, in 1952, Alfred Kroeber and Clyde Kluckhohn compiled a list of 164 definitions of "culture" in Culture: A Critical Review of Concepts and Definitions.[2] However, the word "culture" is most commonly used in three basic senses:

* excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture

* an integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for symbolic thought and social learning

* the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group.

you only want to be separated in a group

i see it as cultivate and this means a growing process

PS according to your definition savak is also a culture.... i hope you just made a mistake and dont mean this

Not making any sense to me...