Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Michael Jackson died!

I wasn't a fan of Michael Jackson, but I highly admired and respected him as the innovator and icon he once was! Young dancing artists still imitate his dancing style! RIP Jacko!

bad year ... bad days ... and now michael ... :( ... R.I.P

I wasn't a fan of Michael Jackson, but I highly admired and respected him as the innovator and icon he once was! Young dancing artists still imitate his dancing style! RIP Jacko!

Michael Jackson was the greatest musical genius since Frederic Chopin.

Nobody else could have topped the charts with songs about saving the planet and serving humanity and avoiding gangbanging.

He was a nobel peace laureate and gave over 300 million dollars to charity. He was also an abnormally kind, humble, shy person offstage.

The fact that our society made a joke out of its greatest musical genius and most generous, humble member shows how low we have sunk.

He didn't molest any children, and the few people who claimed he did were known extortionists. His skin was white because he had vitiligo, not because he was a racist. He didn't sleep in an oxygen tank. He didn't fake the moonwalk. He kept his childrens' faces covered in front of the paparazzi to protect them. And his plastic surgery is nobody's business, much of it was because of his burn wounds as well.

Once one rumor died down another replaced it. The fact is that our society was busy torturing this man since he was 5 years old, because they couldn't deal with such an amazing artist and person.

I hope that he will be remembered the way he deserves to be, because he was an incredible human being. Nobody else was like him. If he had any faults, I don't know of them.

I am speechless, even words cannot describe how saddened and devastated I am, he wasn't just an artist, he was a genius, unbelievably talented and unique. The man had to endure so much agony and exploitation from his childhood till he died. Being abused by an abusive father, being deprived from enjoying his childhood, drawn into so many lawsuits for money etc.

He was never treated fairly throughout his life, the judgmental society and shallow minded people never allowed him live a good life. He died of heart attack, One would think why a heart attack at 50 years of age, well obviously his entire life was spent coping with drama and stress, public, paparazzi and unfair media propaganda never left him alone, all these bothersome issues were all lumped to him and followed him throughout his life. I may sound over exaggerating but I am truly and deeply devastated.

May his haters and bashers leave him alone once and for all now that he is dead!

istock_000006314744medium.jpg

I am speechless, even words cannot describe how saddened and devastated I am, he wasn't just an artist, he was a genius, unbelievably talented and unique. The man had to endure so much agony and exploitation from his childhood till he died. Being abused by an abusive father, being deprived from enjoying his childhood, drawn into so many lawsuits for money etc.

He was never treated fairly throughout his life, the judgmental society and shallow minded people never allowed him live a good life. He died of heart attack, One would think why a heart attack at 50 years of age, well obviously his entire life was spent coping with drama and stress, public, paparazzi and unfair media propaganda never left him alone, all these bothersome issues were all lumped to him and followed him throughout his life. I may sound over exaggerating but I am truly and deeply devastated.

May his haters and bashers leave him alone once and for all now that he is dead!

istock_000006314744medium.jpg

he once said he didn't think he would live past 40 because of all you mentioned.

That's true, I remember him saying that.

R.I.P. Michael

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-41269_1024_768.jpg

You will always be loved! :(

RIP MJ...

we'll miss u

I remember back in the days in Iran as a little boy..... we used to imitate his dance moves from thriller and show off in the neighborhood.....

yadesh bekheir....

Bad timing for his death,,, it's really taking exposure from Iran's event .......I'm a big believer of "everything happens for the best reason, and nothing is accidental in itself"...... thus,, who knows,,, why now,,,,, I'm sure he has made his return movement to eternity....

anyways,,, I was totally thinking about u keano jon when I heard the news today... my gf. text me and I was in disbelief....... LA and the world is gonna miss him.....

real heave gloomy month,,,, I'm very saddened and upset at all the negativities happening around .......

I'm completely heartbroken by this devastating news. MJ was and will forever remain my greatest inspiration, not just in music but in life. History will remember him as the greatest entertainer of all time.

50 years old is no age at all. I personally believe that the enormous stress he has had to endure throughout his life through tabloid/media intrusion is directly responsible for his premature death. Shame on them.

He was larger than life and will live on through his music.

People often forget that despite the sh*t and terrible allegations he has had to put up with, he was a loving and peaceful character that wished no harm on anybody. He was a humanitarian, philanthropist and a father deeply concerned about the issues facing our planet.

RIP

i agree with you

"He's the most misunderstood man in world. Everyone thought he was this weird freak but when you're with him he's as normal as everyone else. I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different.

"He was a very caring guy who would go out of his way to help the sick. One night in London he wanted to see some homeless people. He sent them loads of pizzas in secret. The guy had a good heart.

"We used to dress him up and sneak out of hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was but we wanted to give him a taste of the real life."

Man...he really was the greatest performer and entertainer ever. I can't believe he's dead, something within me always suggested he would be around for ever, even though he's from before my time.

One of his close friends on CNN was mentioning Michael would often tell him how lonely he was and he never believed he was liked by people and lived a sad life. This is really sad!

Rask, I totally agree with you, he was the most misunderstood man in the world!

Iran in Michael Jackson's words

"They don't care about us"

He is the master of music and dance....every pop singer has learned from him.

Dige maloom bood badbakht kharab shode bood.....

RIP

He died coz of the people around him everyday they used to make a new case on him.....I dont no why they did like this with him he was really a nice person i felt so bad when he died.

He was the best singer ever and there will not be anyone like him even after 1000years i hope his in a better place.

R.I.P Michael

I got super lucky, I just won a pair of tickets for MJ's Memorial Ceremony in Staple Center!

All my friends registered online, but only I was lucky enough I guess!

Thanks for the beautiful video bro.

I attended his memorial ceremony, let me tell you this, this was one unbelievable experience of a lifetime one could have, the atmosphere, the emotions, the well organized ceremony was all my most amazing experience in my entire life. I am not even exaggerating, I could probably claim that every single person in Staples Center could not control their tears, especially when Paris her emotional moments on the stage. There were all kinds of people in the stadium, All shared moments of joy and sorrow, all laughed and cried as the show went on. Honestly words cannot describe the feelings of being there!

Rest in eternal peace dear Michael, We love you!

Keano jan, i can imagine it was an unbelievable experience for you. Even watching on tv it was a very poignant event. The words that struck a core with me were those of Al Sharpton

"I want his children to know there was nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with."

As highlighted by many of the speakers, i think it is paramount that his legacy is not just forged through his musical accomplishments, but also his humanitarian efforts that broke just as many records as even his music.

Thanks for the clip pourya jan. I really don't know what to make of this. As a massive MJ fan, i relish the opportunity to see new footage of him, but i can't help but feel this wouldn't be sanctioned by MJ himself would he have been alive. It almost seems like a cashing-in scheme on behalf of the suits.

not sure though he himself were heading towards same direction when alive due to his dire financial situation!