Forum | Bia2.com
Bia-Ped

Memory Lane

lol i take it you are referring to the model and not David Coverdale pourya jan? lol

Whitesnake had some great power ballad tracks, my mum was a big fan so grew up hearing alot of their stuff.

lol you mean you saw coverdale's legs? :eek_wft: :haha: damn kitaen was his wife too! a bit rough face but amazing bod! :punishing_wft:

a classic pedram jan!

dont know whay but watching the video kinda reminded me of a 20 year old one hit wonder which I still today kinda hear in other songs! It is pure summer to me! the style of the video is also very representative of that time's fashion photography influences and Pet shop boys's being bring was made the same way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3mAzhqkGo

Never heard that track pourya. I always admired piano-led pop, seldom heard these days. Black&white works when it is supported thematically and sentimentally, like it is in both these videos. I've seen some modern videos that are presented in black & white for no other reason than to look retro & cool and fall wide of the mark artistically.

Awesome track pourya jan!!!!! I love that segment of the film too, a round up of the early stages of the tournament with that fantastic track. It really is a great workout track, gets me pumped before a big game too. The Karate Kid OS also had some beautiful japanese instrumental tracks which were similarly perfect for the more spiritual moments of the film!!

The German Mysterious Art's first album "Das Omen" from the 80's is one of my absolute favourite LPs! The band came to blend DANCE with the occult themes in this album and actually be the first to deliver the "new age" that came to be linked to Enigma later and also the future music that came to be called Euro Dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPVsn8dOqA

haha! I recall tis one as I bumped and grinded lots of ladies at the student dorm to this back in 96! :clap2: