Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

I've finished SWINGTOWN! Nice try but the Americans are too conservative for such adult themes, thy should learn from Aussies! When you call the show SWINGTOWN you better be delivering on it! 70's was such a sexy decade, too bad i missed out on it! :D

swingtown_l.jpg

lol hahahaha, nope! I'm processing the other way around now! :))) Rather a taste for TILFs! :brows:

Pourya jan, what is a TILF? lol. Transvestite? :haha: :brows:

Haha, i like it!! I'm looking forward to reaching that taste too! I was dating a 35 year old MILF quite recently and it just didn't have the novelty it once did when i was younger. I'm at a stage where my taste seem to be firmly with my own age group. I'm hoping it's only a phase before i reach the TILFs :D

haha, all in good time my friend! just enjoy whatever happens to taste best at any particular stage! :D

I was wondering how this one is, since the adds look interesting! Had no idea it was a BBC production! Doesn't look like something brits would come up with!lol

Californication s2 is coming out on DVD! A shame not on BD because this is one series I'd love to buy and watch on blu-ray! season for season!

I am waiting to see if the Crash s1 is regionfree to order it! Fringe has been confirmed regionfree but I am not sure that I want this season by season, since I have already seen it, especially since the cover isnt anything spectacular either!

Yea, i'm going to pick Californication up from HMV on my way home later :clap2: It's one show that you can re-watch countless times and it's comedic element still remains intact!

When will Fringe be released pourya jan?

P jan alan kheili serial hast !!!

to alan chi mibini ?

ye mini review ya recommendation kuchik ham bekon ... (like LOST !)

mamnun :friends:

Brotherhood's third season became its final! Out on DVD now, I will be getting all three.

http://www.amazon.com/Brotherhood-Final-Season-Jason-Isaacs/dp/B001AQMBF0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252070893&sr=8-1

I keep meaning to check this out after your glowing recommendation pourya jan. The lack of a PAL release makes it very hard though.

unfortunately I doubt that it will be ever released in UK now that its over, neither will it get a BD treatment! However its one of my favorite shows and a must have for me.

lost BD s1-5 will cost only 180 dollars as bundle in US! such a shame that 2-3 seasons are region-locked or I would have gone for it! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

lost BD s1-5 will cost only 180 dollars as bundle in US! such a shame that 2-3 seasons are region-locked or I would have gone for it! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

Great price! Is this the LE bundle that you mentioned here awhile ago? With the Dharma theme? Strange how some seasons are locked and others not. Are BD manufacturers now releasing region/code-free with future releases?

its not the Dharma kit set Pedram jan, that is s 5 only and costs 100 dollars that alone! This is a pack with separate seasons 1-5 in normal cases which each cost £45 in UK!

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Complete-Seasons-1-5-Blu-ray/dp/B0021L8FR6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252139438&sr=8-2

Even in UK those that are locked will be locked however we will be able to watch them since its region B locked! The reason why some are and some aren't is because there are different companies owning the rights to each season in different regions! Those that are free are those who own rights to both US and EU regions! Thats why they don't care where from the BDs are bought, but those who have rights to a certain region have to lock it so that the counterpart in other region gets his share!

finished 2nd season of True Blood and as much as I enjoyed season 1 this season was a joke! No season 3 for me!

in kheili ghashangeh posteresh ... digeh absheh bad az LOST va prison break niga konamesh .

OOOOO YEAAAA!!! Can't wait pourya jan!! This season is gonna be off the hook! I checked the trailer on your blog and have to say that i'm loving the direction it suggests.

the best part is that today I got my hands on the two first episodes which is available to screeners before the official start! cant wait watching them tonight! :DD also the new Fringe has kicked off and tomorrow i'll be watching it! :clap2:

great kick off for both shows! Man after having watched two first eps I realized how much I've missed Hank Moody! :D something(s) to feast your eyes on this season btw! :brows:

californication_302_0312.jpg

btw Pedram jan, you wondered how they would fit in Zima's character in Cali s3 and the answer is that they wont! she has left the show for Heroes!