Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

Can't say i have. To be honest, i'm only familiar with the most commercial of his releases and havent delved much into his catalogue. I will look into these though.

that is a collection which has led to many movies! such as "secret window" which I love!

5yrxlwo.jpg

I have Secret Window on DVD, a fantastic film. I didn't realise its origins lay in a King novel! Was it a direct adaptation?

Pourya jan, i'm very tempted by this price cut....

Sopranos

Some nice customer images have been added to the amazon page too.

Edited by Omega

thats a great price Pedram jan! However the fact is that amazon has crazy shipping charges! I think they will charge something between around $50 or more for this set since its rather heavy plus that most likely an amazon package of such size will be caught by your customs and fees added! so I think you should consider a total price of $300 for this one, maybe more! also that often amazon packs such sets poorly as I have told before!

I remember you mentioned this before pourya jan, i have to say i have very little experience with purchasing from the US, so your experience is vital and appreciated. I didn't realise customs etc could be so costly. I just wish this set was stocked by EU webstores :(

Btw, started MadMen. Really didn't know what to expect, the first ep or 2 took me awhile to get accustomed to its pace and theme. It's really starting to come into its own now though and i'm pretty much hooked already!

Yeah Pedram jan, amazon is really a gamble! It can go either way, arrive with no customs and all mint or hit by customs and damaged and you have to ask for replacement while sending this one back! a true hassle! I tell you what, I am pretty sure this will soon drop even more in price! One day even down to 100, I will be buying then and I suggest if you dont wanna take the chance wait till then, since the price make the possible hassle worth while! I have another set which I would love to had and it has gown up n down a few times, Six feet Under complete set! Haven t watched it but thats a great looking set!

http://dieline.typepad.com/blog/images/200...30/img_5082.jpg

Regarding Mad Men, I totally know what you mean! It took me a while to realize what it was I was watching since its not the usual themes and settings! however once you get used to it then the dynamics start to work! like i wrote in my blog, I never thought this would be a show that i would like! but soon the Don Draper effect started to work! :haha:

That set does look nice. It is a programme though that i've never been able to get into somehow, despite its glowing critical acclaim. I need to make a more concerted effort to watch it as i'm sure there is greatness lurking in it somewhere.

A show that i'm addicted to right now is Family Guy. Thought i'd never be a fan, but i just love it's style of humour. Are you aware of any Collectors Sets of Family Guy pourya jan?

Im totally into flight of the conchords at the moment, after having discovered it on a sleepless night on bbc four, its so hilarious and my kind of comedy!

Finished Satisfaction season 2! Not as edgy and explicit as season one, feels like the network had been pressured by the conservative Aussie public, but still good entrainment! Cant wait for 3rd season to be shot!

Finally finished Ugly Betty season 3! Fantastic, cried sooooooooooo much tho, it was a super season, couldnt stop watching it dammit! Now i need to wait till october for the next series!!!

lol, never pictured Ugly Betty as a tear-jerker. Vanessa Williams is a fine specimin of MILF though :D:brows:

New Season of Entourage started this week :clap2: Damnn i love this show!

lol, never pictured Ugly Betty as a tear-jerker. Vanessa Williams is a fine specimin of MILF though :D:brows:

New Season of Entourage started this week :clap2: Damnn i love this show!

OMG thank you for appreciating her hotness! my hubbie is like shes got a hot bod but i thinks she be fine aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over, when shes evil she sends shivers down my spine, love her!

I liked Vanessa when she was younger, now ...she looks like a carrot! :haha:

A carrot? how?!

Orange and wrinkled! :haha:

Noooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaay! her colour is heavenly, theres obviousy something wrong with the contrast on your TV!!!! :punishing_wft:

lol, pourya jan, that image must have been doctored in photoshop. Regardless of which, this Milf would still definately get dooked by yours truly :brows:

lol its rather the show that has been doctored! :haha: just google the carrot away! :)))

she is all yours Pedram jan, as I'm approaching 40 i am no longer a MILF man! :D