Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

:punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

It still..

DOES :diablo: :haha:

Great news on Californication :D The guest stars don't interest me too much, but the news that Hank will become a University Lecturer is a great development. Can you imagine Hank trying to control himself with all the young hotties? I give it 2 episodes before he is sacked lol.

lol i wouldn't bet against it! The whole University environment will surely provide the writers with some great opportunities. I wonder how they are going to continue with Mias role, i mean i welcome her presence in the show, but last season it seemed like she was bundled in the story-line with little logic.

lol I think Mia will attend Uni and Hank's lectures!lol :D she has a special role though, some kind of muse! i think Hank kinda needs her in order to get provoked in many ways into action and creativity!

I think Hank is destined to nail her again :haha: There is only so much flirtation a man can take before yielding to the "power of the p*ssy" (a wise man once said) :brows:

I'm also very intrigued in the parallel between Duchovnys personal life and that of his character "Hank". Duchovny undoubtedly brings an air of autheticity to the role. He is a self-confessed "sex-addict" and also has recently faced separation from his partner. It must be hard for him and at the sametime easy, to portray Hank in such a similar capacity to his personal life.

Btw, i hope they bring back that Rolling Stone journalist, she was my fave hotty from last season. i've seen her in something else before but i can't quite put my finger on it!?

thats Carly Pope, been a fave of mine since the 90s when she played in a teen series! HOT chick! love those defined eyebrows! gives a hint of her down under!lol :D

carly_pope_6.png

lol, you are a fountain of knowledge pourya jan, thanks for that. Now i know where i recognised her from (24). Your right, she is damn hot, Hank needs to get back on that!

lol though I personally loved the attitude of the crazy chef whom he banged! "i declare jihad on your p''sy"" :)) she played in dawson's creek! :D

"F*ck me like i'm Al-Qaeeda" :haha: :))):)))

That has got to go down as one of the funniest lines in television history!!! I too enjoyed that episode, she had something really horny about her.

lol indeed! that character is an example of how great the show portrays different sides to something! she is both sexy and sad!

That has got to go down as one of the funniest lines in television history!!! I too enjoyed that episode, she had something really horny about her.

thats bloody hilarious i gotta watch this!!! need more time dammit!!!! :punishing_wft:

inghadar chat mat kardin inja keh adam nemituneh news jadid az serial ha bekhuneh .. !!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaa ... :damn:

thats bloody hilarious i gotta watch this!!! need more time dammit!!!! :punishing_wft:

you HAVE NOT watched californication?!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

az to baeede! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

TRUE BLOOD season 1

4/5

one off for some corny special effects! otherwise a good engaging plot and characters! Time to kick of season 2 which started airing this week! :D

TRUE BLOOD season 1

4/5

one off for some corny special effects! otherwise a good engaging plot and characters! Time to kick of season 2 which started airing this week! :D

P jan mano dari motad mikoni baz :D ... damet garm keh inja info midi . :clap2:

Today I'm gonna start watching the 8 episode HORROR "Fear Itself" series with single stories, each by an icon director of the genre! sadly the series which was planned as 13 episodes was unplugged after only 8!

fearitselfpost.jpg

just finished Fear Itself! Some great episodes! Recommended to the fans of old-school Stephen King!

FearItselfCommunity2.jpg

My favourite King book still is The Stand, which novel would you say this series is in the ilk of? I need to check it out.

You were 100% right regarding Weeds pourya jan. I picked up the first season for £10. Very average at best. Mad Men up next though... :D

Have you read Four Past Midnight Pedram jan? This series reminds me of those short stories!