Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

There is also a third season bro, though not as good and elaborate as the first two. It was actually canceled after season 2 but due to fans request and netflix chipping in it got another season.

• Like 1

Oh wow so interesting, so I suppose you didn't really like the 3rd season?

It built up nicely and slowly but then rushed in a conclusion the last two eps! So not really, had you not been watching the two first seasons I would not have recommended to watch the third now. But it works better while you are in the whole world of the show.

• Like 1

Hmmm you would think with Rosie Larson's case being closed, the series is also over, but apparently there will be a twist in the 3rd season... hehe I better not spoil it for myself and those who are still to watch it.

• Like 1

While I am about to give up on both Low Winter Sun and News Room for no longer meeting their own standards, the fourth season of Boardwalk Empire has begun and I really hope to see a bit more action this time, or else that would also get dropped from my list.

I still haven't had a chance to watch any episodes of the BB finale, as a matter of fact in the past month haven't watched any of the TV shows that I regularly watched. I think my cable DVR must have been full by now.

How do you like the last season of BB bro?

Its pretty solid bro, in particular the two last episodes which really shook everyone! The finale is getting closer!

Thanks bro, damn it's a shame that BB was only 5 seasons (Well they split the finale season into 2 which I find it real odd)