Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

Hey Pedram jaan, how are you buddy? oh wow feels so great being able to catch up with you folks once again and after a long time :)

Yes I loved 24, many thanks for the recommendation, Breaking bad indeed is a badass series, although William is starting to get under my skin, especially with his excessive greed and selfishness! :D

Watched the season finale of The Walking Dead last night, I am trying to find the hide option so that I won't spoil it for any possible reader who hasn't had a chance to watch the last episode, but yeah I am wondering where the governor and his buddies will wind up in the next season. Will there be a come back? to be seen I guess!

BTW has anyone of you guys watched the History channel TV series of The Bible? I heard its 3rd episode is about Cyrus The Great and apparently a decent and nice depiction of him as well.

They actually showed it here on TV during Easter and my brother watched it and had good words about it! But I missed it! History channel has started to produce good scripted series, another series they have just started is The Vikings which I am watching and really enjoying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQFQN3-Pm8E

Hmmm that seems to be a real great series. I am tempted to watch it as well.

BTW this weekend I started watching Jericho and I am at the 15th episode and so far can't complain about it, but again I can be quite easy to get satisfied when it comes to TV series I guess! :D

Thanks for the heads up bro, yes I knew it before I started watching it, however due to some recommendation of a few of my friends, I decided to watch it anyway, and I know I will be pissed off once I watch all 29 episodes, exactly as I was when after watching one season of The Event I found out the show was cancelled.

Hmmm nice, that looks real interesting. Thanks bro!

BTW I just started watching the series "Revenge" so far not too bad. Have you watched it yet bro?

Bro I started watching 'The Following' and so far I am loving it, it's sort of a more complete and realistic version of '24'

Kevin Bacon has always been good, but one character I am really impressed with his acting is James Purefoy, he is doing an awesome job in this series.

I also started watching 'Fringe' that's also quite not too bad so far, but I would definitely rate The following above this drama for sure

My experience with the first 2 seasons of Revenge has so far been very positive and I am loving the storyline and how it's been building up, won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but I surely recommend it!

Having said all that still my most favorite of all times is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYE5TyijxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I4GwZV-JCs

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thanks for sharing that bro! hahahahaha (not sure why smileys arent showing)

Btw, glad you enjoy the Following, having seen the entire season I am very pleased with it myself!

Haha you're welcome bro. Yeah Gorgen made it real big and international :D

BTW yeah The Following is amazing!

Fringe pisses me off and after watching about 9-10 episodes I am almost convinced to drop it off the watch list. Pretty much all its episodes are filled with a whole bunch of unsolved mysteries and leaves you all confused and frustrated with each bizarre ending episodes, neither one of the events and incidents are explicable and clear, leaving the audience pissed TBH.

Can't wait for the next series of Breaking Bad, I am still pissed on how season 5 ended in only 8 episodes, what on earth were they thinking?

Look forward to the next season of The Following, great suspense/Drama Series with some great actings and build ups. Kevin Bacon doing a marvelous job, James Purefoy also having done an amazing casting. Don't wanna spoil it, but I have a great feeling that The Following of next season will bear some interesting and surprising events for its fans!

So look forward to the new/season finale of Breaking Bad. Too bad it's only going to be 8 episodes, what a bummer. They must have run out of ideas I guess

Can't wait till my new favorite TV series starts its 4th season:

The-Walking-Dead-02-poster.jpg

• Like 1

Its because they split the 5th seasons into two parts and somehow the second part is being aired a year after the first part!!! Thats why its only 8 eps!

Bro I recommend you to watch The Newsroom and The Killing, two great series of which the latter was Pedrom jan's recommendation!

Actually I have been watching The Killing and I am on it's 3rd season, so far very pleased with the series.

BTW what category would you consider the newsroom bro? Thank you or the heads up

• Like 1

Have you seen the west wing? Its by the same creator, an intellectual and semi-leftist approach to the political climate of the American news networks. I think you would enjoy it bro!

No, but I remember 6-7 years Shaghayegh was getting ready to go and play a short role in it :D

Have you watched the entire series bro? if yes what was your take on it?

News Room is not over, its on its 2nd season but west wing is and its a solid and well-written series. I dont know though what role miss Lynx would have played in it!lool

Miss Lynx role was a 2 minute appearance in front of Mr. Sheen sitting on a chair as a model with little to non acting :D

Haha

I have started watching RAY DONOVAN and am LOVING it! Finally a successor to fill the shoes of Sopranos and Brotherhood! :worship:

"There once was a bird, a yellow bill. He hopped upon my windowsill. I lured him in with bits of bread. And then I smashed his f'cking head."

• Like 1

One of my friends has been strongly recommending me to watch this series, I guess it's on my to be watched list now. Thanks for sharing bro

• Like 1

Hmmm, so I finished watching the second season of The Killing and it looked like the second season finale was also the series finale?

• Like 1