Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

Hmmm I felt the same about 2 broke Girls.

U should try free agents. It's a good show.

Fair enough on sons of anarchy.

Have you tried watching damages?

lol do check it out, its nothing great but its a sex and the city made for urban girls! urban music and fashion and etc. I wanna know what you think about it

I kinda liked Pan Am, even though unlike Mad Men some of the types they have casted dont look like belonging to that period. Some of the women look very contemporary.

Also watched Terra Nova's pilot, sadly it proved that dinos dont turn out that good on TV budget.

I am giving the new BBC supernatural series The Fades a chance, crappy effects but interesting story.

Haven season 2 ended with a cool cliffhanger! Hopefully it will get renewed for a new season.

Season Premier of Dexter was tonight, and it was AMAZING!!! I can already tell that this is going to be a great season and I can't wait until next week's episode! I'm so excited!!! :clap2:

Just Watched two episodes of REVANGE last night. Looooved it. Woke up this morning thinking about u.

Pourya I watched the second episode of 2 broke girls and it actually wasnt too bad.

Its just one of those too many series, not bad but not enough to keep my attention either.

I caught Revenge, but not my kind of series. More for a female audience like a modern Jackie Collins drama. Have you tried The Secret Circle? Maybe you will like that series as well.

I dont think I will continue watching A Gifted Man either, it was a really cool pilot but in the long run it turns into ER/HOUSE with a touch of supernatural, not my cup of tea. Same goes for The Person of Interest.

Homeland is a series that I will give a try this coming weekend, cool concept if done properly.

How on earth have I missed that PlayBoy Club has been premièred and already shown 3 eps of!!!!!!!!!! :damn: Even starring my love Amber Heard! :wub:

playboy-club_510_161975478.jpg

Oh Pourya I watched 2episodes of persons of interest... It was really good.

Also watched pixi heart and that was good too.

How on earth have I missed that PlayBoy Club has been premièred and already shown 3 eps of!!!!!!!!!! :damn: Even starring my love Amber Heard! :wub:

playboy-club_510_161975478.jpg

I really liked this but its been cancelled so stopped watching it :(

I am loving 2 broke girls, Kat Dennings is one sassy and sexy mama who i look forward to watching every week :)

I am loving 2 broke girls, Kat Dennings is one sassy and sexy mama who i look forward to watching every week :)

i second that

Has anyone been watching Dexter this season? It is so far my favorite season yet!

I especially loved how last episode ended, and I CANNOT WAIT to see what's about to happen this Sunday! A lot of different things going on with Dexter this season and it's definitely worth watching! :clap2: