Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

seriously! i haven't! but seriously! would you even believe the thought of it?lol :)))

its one of history's most elaborate series which is filmed in an exotic location! how much should one take away from the whole concept and production to fit it into an Iranian context?loooooool I dont even think Europeans can pull of such huge project!

seriously! i haven't! but seriously! would you even believe the thought of it?lol :)))

its one of history's most elaborate series which is filmed in an exotic location! how much should one take away from the whole concept and production to fit it into an Iranian context?loooooool I dont even think Europeans can pull of such huge project!

well ofcourse its not going to be like LOST. but they have copied ideas from movies before even if theirs was in lower quality

Edited by Ahmaad

lol then how low should they take this!??? I cant even see it, since you can would you please give me a suggestion for such a reduction which will make "Lost" possible in an Iranian context? sure they can make a series about people getting lost in the desert since we don't have such exotic and lush islands unless Kish! :))

loool, this wouldn't surprise me in the least, so many ideas have been used. I have to agree with pourya though, how on earth are they going to pull that off with domestic restrictions and budget.

I tell you what series could be converted into the persoan context though!

Desperate Housewives!lol :haha:

39201207_04dee90e1a.jpg

The Swedish evening paper Aftonbladet has started to include the sopranos DVDs in their sunday editions and for the marketing they have hired our very own Paulie Walnuts himself!lol :D the ad comes in two parts:

loooool @ "Iranian Housewives" :)))

Man that advertisment is superb, my favourite Sopranos character beyond doubt. What exactly is the promostion pourya jan? Free DVD? Are there any extras and/or interviews with cast in the paper?

lol Pedram jan its the regular DVDs from the old season sets which are sold for £6 with the paper every sunday! only the first one is free to get people hooked.

just finished season 2 of Mad Men! another great season! can't wait for the third one this fall!

MadMen_PLayboy_Vincent01.jpg

s2 out on DVD/BD july 2009!

take your time with this one Pedram jan, watch it when you have time for its pace which is not too slow but each episode stuffed with visual details and food for thought. the opposite of the Unit, I could only guess!lol

lol random eps Pedram jan, not my kind of genre unf! I watched and loved first season of 24 then I started to have trouble with the show simply cuz i couldnt buy the idea of a 24hrs scenario happening to same guy over and over again!lol

Well. I'm a girl.

So. It's not a huge surprise that I like all things 'girly'.

Desperate housewives, ghost whisperer (I love Jennifer Love Hewitt), Grey's Anatomy.

The occasional CSI Miami. I find the way Caruso speaks really funny.

And ofcourse American Idol, So you think you can Dance....and...

The Bachelorette.

:rolleyes:

Pourya jan, the first season of The Unit was very medicore, but the later seasons have really flourished with great character and underline plot developments. Alongside great action and cast, it really has come into its own as its progressed.

I agree with 24 too, the last 2 seasons have been very lame. They have taken it as far as they can. All i can say pourya jan is that Season 3 & 5 are absolute masterpieces in television, i strongly urge you to check them out if you haven't already.

Ava, i too find something quite addictive about Horatio Cain. So cheesy it hurts, but something irrestible about CSI Miami that has kep me entertained all these seasons.

I've watched one season of 24...maybe the first one which I liked.

And he is soooo cheesy. He just pauses in so many different moments for a couple seconds and then continues talking. I don't know why I love it. He's a man of very few words.

lol, i just love the opening scene of each epsiode. Horatio will whip off his shades and pull a priceless one-liner. For some reason the ladies seem to love David Caruso, must be that ginger mop

I think they like Horatio Cain because he saves the day, tries to help, so mysterious, has power, etc.

lol pedram jan please don't have me associating that cool smilie with this overgrown irish boy-looking Latin-named wannabe! :haha:

lol pedram jan please don't have me associating that cool smilie with this overgrown irish boy-looking Latin-named wannabe! :haha:

LOOOL :))) I'm sure that emoticon was a deliberate tribute to him.