Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TV-SERIES (no spoilers!)

glad you have finally kicked it off and enjoying it pedram jan :)

as the new TV season is starting I wonder what new shows will be worth watching ...

As Brotherhood progresses I will no doubt share my thoughts pourya jan, have to say I recognise quite a few of the cast, very strong!

Californication starts back up in the fall i believe. Fringe resumes also next month. I've still not finished S3, do you hold much hope for the new season pourya jan?

I found the s3 finally to be rubbish! pure rubbish! I will give the start a chance hoping that they have reconsidered that finale somehow ... even though I am not a bit enthusiastic or hopeful about cali I will continue watching it, its like one of those things .... you know that this ship is sinking slowly but you can not stop watching it! gotta see it end now that you have come do far ... thank god its only 30 min!lol I am more interested in new series, there were quite a few series starting this summer which was strange! just as strange as I have not heard of any new for the fall!

Haha I know exactly what you mean. I feel exactly the same about Entourage. It has become almost farcical in its regression from its peak, but I just can't not watch it lol. There is some sort of curious impulse that I can't contain within myself, so I'm stuck with it 'til the end regardless of how bad it seems to get hehe. As I built such a personal connection with the characters, it's kind of hard to quell the hope that things might get better.hehe

.........and sometimes perseverance pays off!! Last nights Entourage episode was one of the best ever! :D Kim Coates put in a fantastic guest appearance and there were 2 major developments which take the show into an exciting territory with only 5 episodes remaining.

So there is hope yet for these shows! lol :clap2:

Entourage new season really sucks

Yes it does...bar episode 3 which had some great developments and then destroyed them with the following episode!!!! :damn: Interesting that some of the actors have been given co-directing credits this season, unfortunately to the detriment of the finished article.

Thanks for the link, with Gandolfini & HBO it's sure to attract some top actors. Very encouraging that the Breaking Bad team will be writing, very good show! Fingers crossed for a return to the screen for the awesome Tony Sirico :clap2: lol

Yea I caught the first episode on Discovery Science the other week. It was OK, though I sometimes cringe at the dramatisation of science in some of these US shows lol. I'm quite find of Noble as a presenter and actor, really brings a presence and personality to the screen.

Btw pourya jan, Brotherhood is really progressing well. Both Clarke and Isaac's are brilliant.

Not yet pourya jan, I'm on episode 10 now. All these episode titles sound like titles from Millennium hehe, all from religious texts so far.

hehe, well the show was written by the writers of Carnivale! So the titles are no coincidence! I think one season has titles from Shakespeare's writings

series season started this week, I caught Fringe's opening ep and as the last season finale promised it was pure crap! the show is really stinking now, so I'm done. So did Two and a Half Man with Ashton, I dont know why they have given him such a role! It could have worked out if things were set up differently.

two series that had a good started are "Person of Interest" with Emerson from Lost and "A Gifted Man". "The Secret Circle" is also a good new supernatural series, for both teens and adults.

The new Charlie's Angels proved itself to be really lame, despite Minka Kelly's cuteness.

yeah, didnt like it. very tame and softcore, it should have been rawer like sopranos.

also started watching New Girl with my lovely, geeky and goofy Zooey Deschanel! Like it so far.

With sons of arnachy it gets better and better. It is really good. Give it a good chance.

I love new girl. Lol really cute. " I'll schmit on your face" lol can't get over the schmit jokes

I have given sons of anarchy's each new season a chance, it really doesn't get rawer. I recall you felt the same with prison break while I didnt, I found that to be kindergarten version of prison!Lol

I gave 2 broke girls a chance, as much as I love Kat Dennings I dont think I continue watching it. I am happy with her leaked nude self-shots!lol

Havent had the chance to catch the new series, terra nova, pan am and the fades, but hopefully this coming weekend.