Whoever took this picture:

alaska.jpg

People who are on this Alaska cruise:

GlacierBay3.jpg

I envy whoever the A.Hole who dates Megan Fox:

meganfoxverytightdress.jpg

megan_fox_wp_1024.jpg

i envy my friend Alice who is doing a 3 mounth internship in NYC :(

Haha, bro sometimes I can be the most ridiculously person while I can be the opposite at times! :giggle:

I envy Pourya and Omega for their convos being exchanged in the "Games" thread, I have been sooooo out of the loop lately!

lol bro Pedram is the player here, I haven't been able to play since august actually! due to my work and studies! :( but I try to keep updated with releases through him! :D

Yeah, Pedram that sucker LOL. What I really like about Pedram is his up to date knowledge and information on most technology-related topics, especially gamings etc. It's always pleasure to exchange comments with him!

couldn't agree more! also the fact that he is despite his passion for Iranian culture very western and "down to earth" in his approach! I personally appreciate the less pretentiousness I can get from someone!

I envy those who have started their holidays already! :punishing_wft:

Pufff you said it boss :diablo: .

in filme jadid jorj kuluni ro az ruye zendegi man sakhtan... hamash velo hastam tuyeh airport ha :D .

i envy Mr P chounkeh ishan rah beh rah tartib blondaye swedish ro midan :clap2: eyval :D .

jorj kuluni

in khordanie yaa didanie? :D

jorj kuluni

in khordanie yaa didanie? :D

:haha:

I envy those who had sexy time tonight, tonight I must be on my period, cuz I extremely feel horny!

Yeah, Pedram that sucker LOL. What I really like about Pedram is his up to date knowledge and information on most technology-related topics, especially gamings etc. It's always pleasure to exchange comments with him!

Lol thanks guys. Apologies for my belated response to this thread, only just happened to stumble across it hehe. Unfortunately, like you guys, my gaming experiences have been few and far between lately due to work commitments>> i hope to remedy that in the new year though and keep you guys updated on some gabulous new titles that are scheduled for first quarter of 2010!!

Right now i envy those fortunate to have finished for Christmas/New Year holidays! Seem's i'm destined to work through this year :(

I also envy these thongs...

Beachthong_1.jpg

I envy those who have a schedule loose enough to get away for an unplanned mini vacation!

I envy those friends of mine who are about to go hiking the remaining days of the week!

I truly envy those who everyday wake up to beautiful nature in front of their house, those who live in or close by nature!

indeed its a privilege bro! here is one of my two neighbours whom I meet and greet almost everyday on my way out, a cute deer couple! caught one on cam the other day! :wub:

post-5-127434160504_thumb.jpg

Wow I envy you bro!

thanks bro, this is really one of the reasons why I love the life in Sweden. the urban life next to the wild life, big nature and relativity tiny population leaves much green space and experience left near the cities for pleasure. From what you describe from Canada and the wild life there I feel it very close to the Swedish nature.

Indeed bro, unfortunately we don't get much of that green nature here in LA, I mean there are woods in some mountains, however nothing close to that of Sweden's and Canada's!

I envy those who are right now on this cruise ship in Alaska:

RCI_Radiance_ExteriorHubbard_2-750605.jpg

i envy those who haven't a complicated life like mine....