Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

For AL~Our deepest condolences

Peace,

my heart,

let the time for the parting be sweet.

Let it not be a death but completeness.

Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.

Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest.

Let the last touch of your hands be gentle like the flower of the night.

Stand still, O Beautiful End, for a moment, and say your last words in silence.

I bow to you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.

aadove.jpg

May she rest in peace Al. I am so sorry for your loss... I wish I could be there with you :(

At least now she's finally at peace and doesn't suffer anymore.

If you need anything or just want to talk we're here for you :huglove:

What? did I miss something? Seems like Cacy lost a family member? could someone confirm? I imply from Divonnesho's post that he must have lost a female family member.

Nonetheless dear Cacy my most sincerest condolences to you and your family, may she rest in peace!

What? did I miss something? Seems like Cacy lost a family member? could someone confirm? I imply from Divonnesho's post that he must have lost a female family member.

Nonetheless dear Cacy my most sincerest condolences to you and your family, may she rest in peace!

Yes Keano joon, unfortunately cacy's mother passed away 2 days ago.

I'm very sorry to hear that, please accept my condolences. May God rest her soul. Omid daaram ghame aakharet baashe.

Mahsa thanks for the clarification. Al jaan she surely is somewhere up there in good places where there's joy and peace!

Sorry to hear that CACY, best of luck these next few weeks, yet at the same time.

Al sorry to hear that, ghame akharet bashe

*hugs*

Cacy jon,

sorry for your loss brother,,,,,,,, accept my condolences . May her soul rest in peace.....

be good to yourself and take care

shahrad

Edited by laboojoon

al im sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May she rest in peace.

look afteryourself Al.

Anybody has any words on Cacy?

Nice seeing you around Dodo BTW! :friends:

Anybody has any words on Cacy?

Nice seeing you around Dodo BTW! :friends:

Al is quite strong and hes doing ok, or so it seems. In any case this kind of thing isnt easy for anyone. :(

Sooooo sorry amigo :=( . i hope is your last gham and narahati .

I want to thank everyone for their kind words, especially my dear Mahsa. It's been a difficult year for sure, and I've had to endure much suffering and pain, but I have faith and that keeps me strong. This is a fate we all share and for those of with strong faith, we know that the righteous will be resurrected one day and on that day we shall all live in happiness and harmony. Again, that you guys for your thoughts and prayers, and May God Bless Us All.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words, especially my dear Mahsa. It's been a difficult year for sure, and I've had to endure much suffering and pain, but I have faith and that keeps me strong. This is a fate we all share and for those of with strong faith, we know that the righteous will be resurrected one day and on that day we shall all live in happiness and harmony. Again, that you guys for your thoughts and prayers, and May God Bless Us All.

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

i am with you :friends:

take care brother, just know that we will always be here for you.

Good seeing you man, and we're here for you anytime! :friends: