Forum | Bia2.com
Guest Guest_shirazi girrrl

Best team melli player

Kicker magazine "A reputable German media" has described Karimi as "Asia's Maradona" and here is the article, I order you to read it, now!!!! :lol:

Just kidding! ;)

Here we go:

“Rightfully called the Asian Maradona”, says ‘Kicker’

German bi-weekly sports magazine ‘Kicker’ in it’s Monday issue describes Karimi as “Asia’s Maradona”, naming him as the probably next bright star to enter the European club football stage. “I am really wondering, that he doesn’t play his football in Europe yet”, German Rainer Hollmann, currently coaching Al Shabab of UAE is quoted. “Ali Karimi is able to do simply everything, he is extremly dangerous inside the box and one can barely say what he’ll do next. He has the eye to see the better placed teammate or is ice cold to finish off himself. Such players don’t just grow on trees. I wish I had him in my team”, Hollmann continues.

The German sports paper with high reputation goes on mentioning Karimi’s contract will run out in 2005, adding that it is more than just likely the outstanding offensive player will try his luck in Europe then. Olympique Marseille, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are named to already have an eye on the Iranian.

Despite - usually false - rumours about Karimi joining European top clubs appeared regulary ever since 2000, his great performances during the 2004 Asian Cup and earlier reports, linking Karimi to Hamburg SV, Hertha Berlin and AS Rome, make it appear a done deal that the former Persepolis player will sign with a major European club next season. A good game against Germany this Saturday and a contribution to a victory in Qatar four days later, would definitely just increase the number of offers.

Guest BehnoushY
how cum u don't think that way? u saw KARIMI!!!! now that is sooo cool behi joon.

Well it was 5 yrsss ago...that Karimi was not the one we have now ;)

Kicker magazine "A reputable German media" has described Karimi as "Asia's Maradona" and here is the article, I order you to read it, now!!!! :lol:

Just kidding! ;)

Here we go:

“Rightfully called the Asian Maradona”, says ‘Kicker’

German bi-weekly sports magazine ‘Kicker’ in it’s Monday issue describes Karimi as “Asia’s Maradona”, naming him as the probably next bright star to enter the European club football stage. “I am really wondering, that he doesn’t play his football in Europe yet”, German Rainer Hollmann, currently coaching Al Shabab of UAE is quoted. “Ali Karimi is able to do simply everything, he is extremly dangerous inside the box and one can barely say what he’ll do next. He has the eye to see the better placed teammate or is ice cold to finish off himself. Such players don’t just grow on trees. I wish I had him in my team”, Hollmann continues.

The German sports paper with high reputation goes on mentioning Karimi’s contract will run out in 2005, adding that it is more than just likely the outstanding offensive player will try his luck in Europe then. Olympique Marseille, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are named to already have an eye on the Iranian.

Despite - usually false - rumours about Karimi joining European top clubs appeared regulary ever since 2000, his great performances during the 2004 Asian Cup and earlier reports, linking Karimi to Hamburg SV, Hertha Berlin and AS Rome, make it appear a done deal that the former Persepolis player will sign with a major European club next season. A good game against Germany this Saturday and a contribution to a victory in Qatar four days later, would definitely just increase the number of offers.

yes sir!, :p

okay I read it, woowww, that just prooves how awesome he is :rolleyes:

how cum u don't think that way?  u saw KARIMI!!!! now that is sooo cool behi joon.

khob harchi bashe it's KARIMI.....the next best TORK after DAIE jooni :lol: ........I kinda miss Abedzadeh..

and Nakisa hahahahah.........he was funny too...and Tabatabaei!!!!....

I miss borhani, is he gonna play in the germany game?

Borhani? are fekr konam....he's gooood :D

Guest BehnoushY
how cum u don't think that way?  u saw KARIMI!!!! now that is sooo cool behi joon.

khob harchi bashe it's KARIMI.....the next best TORK after DAIE jooni :lol: ........I kanda miss Abedzadeh..

Ey baba...age hamin alan ham biad bezoor ham bekhad mano bebine nemibinamesh...oon mohghe ke hichi...aslan SHENAKHTE shode NABOOD!!!!!

Rahat shodid???? :p

(I was jk btw)

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!! Iran bakht :angry: if only Karimi pass dade bod <_<

hehehe...yeah...vali badbakht nabayad in the Emirates bazi bokone....bayad to Europe bazi bokone ke az inam ke hast behtar beshe

zang bezan behesh bego :p

Guest BehnoushY

Age OON be MAN zang bezane, shayad ye vaghti bezaram bahash harf bezanam...SHAYAD! :p

pleeeeeeeeez behy kahnom...do it for me :)

Guest BehnoushY

Hala chon toyi ye karish mikonam ;) Faghat be khatere to vali!!! :DB)

naaaaaaaw...thx behy :p ur so mehrabon :D

Guest Guest_Keano

Wowwww!!!!!

Qusay Muneer from Iraq has gained the title "2004 Best player of Asia" and it's so unfair, and shocking that even the Iraqis are shcked over this!!!! :o

Here is the three top players determined by AFC:

1- Qusay Muneer(Iraq)

2- Nakamura(Japan)

3- Ali Karimi

Karimi was their third choice!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

AFC has already shown their biased decisions against Iran repeatedly in the past 6 months, and here we go again!!!

He (Karimi) was 100% entitled to achieving the best players of Asia in 2004 title. :angry: :angry:

Shame on AFC!!!!!!! :angry:

I know!!!!!

This whole AFC is corrupted! :angry:

I know, the whole thing must have been planned out, especially afc, the china and Iran game was a total setup!!!!! stupid referee was totally paid to make china win, in my opinion. :angry: