Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

Come & Moan Here...

Guest BehnoushY

Yep...to both of your Q's!!! Although as much as I love to play tennis, I don't enjoy watching it...donno why...it's one of the sports I just like to play and not watch :D :p

Guest BehnoushY

lol...you're not the only one!

I enjoy watching soccer too...not just any match...some game that I feel concerned about...like Iran's games! I don't ger baseball so I just gave it up and it didn't look exciting either!

I LOVE playing basketball although I'm not tall and since it's a fast game, I don't enjoy watching it much...but volleyball, i love playing and watching it...it's a great sport!

What else??? Hmm...

Guest BehnoushY

I rather watch diving or swimming than actually do them...because I'm lazy :p

Guest BehnoushY

Hmm...I don't really like playing soccer but I love every sports that requires you to be fast...like running, tennis, basketball,....

Guest BehnoushY

Not really...I LOVE to go like I neeeed to go but I need someone to come with me...I don't like going there alone :rolleyes:

I, on the other hand did not do so fine on my damn stat midterm!!!

The midterm was a bit on the easy side, so the stupid prof decided to mark it HARSHLY to bring down the average!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Instead of gettng like 98%, I only got 62%!!!! :o :( :blink: :angry:

I'm sooooooooooo pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya, life's being unfair to me <_<

in summer some stupid young driver flips my car over and totals it! and this is right after a break-up :(

so then I can't work, since my muscles are all torn <_< so I use the money the insurance gives me to pay for my tuition (no car :( ) <_< and then the cancer thing with my mom :( ; and the shitty results in school even though I'm working my ass off!

At least God didtn't take away this forum from me; I can come and moan here as much as I want :lol:

Guest BehnoushY

Don't be such a pessimist now!!! As optimist as I am, I encourage you to see what good things all of these have hidden!!! Like your accident --> Finding this forum ;)