Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

Come & Moan Here...

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm soooo tired of stydying!! But I have so much to read :( Maaaaan, tomorrow is going to be long day! <_<

Well, I have 2 tests this week, one tomorrow, it's mostly english literature. But we have to know so much, so many stories, terminology and understand everything :blink:

And another test on friday, sociolinguistic.

And that was it Khanoom Behnoushy ;) :lol:

Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiii Behnoushy!!!

I'm sick of studying again!!! :lol: And the best place to come then (beside my baby's arms) is here!

Guest maheshabe14

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..my ex went into my email accounts...deleted one account.,...and deleted all my emaials in teh other two...i hate people who act so childless over a break up..!!uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: <_<

Guest BehnoushY

How did he get your password??? :o Why would he do that??? I mean what did he accomplish doing that?! :huh:

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..my ex went into my email accounts...deleted one account.,...and deleted all my emaials in teh other two...i hate people who act so childless over a break up..!!uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry:  <_<

what a loser; I'm sorry to hear that.

I injured my back doing squats :(

I haven't been able to sleep properly for the past few nights!

And I couldn't even get out of bed to go to uni today :(

Guest BehnoushY

that was me....I'm a2 uni's computer lab and I forgot to log on! :p

Guest maheshabe14
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..my ex went into my email accounts...deleted one account.,...and deleted all my emaials in teh other two...i hate people who act so childless over a break up..!!uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry:  <_<

awwww..hope u feel better azizam..boooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..baghallllllllllllllllllllllllll :)

Guest maheshabe14
How did he get your password??? :o Why would he do that??? I mean what did he accomplish doing that?! :huh:

its a long story...but i cant belive i wasted like 7 months on this guy..he told me ..me or no one..so i guess this is sort of like stalking me nad not ltting me speak to anyone! <_<

awwww..hope u feel better azizam..boooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..baghallllllllllllllllllllllllll :)

Thanks sweety :)

back is feels much better today.

Guest BehnoushY

its a long story...but i cant belive i wasted like 7 months on this guy..he told me ..me or no one..so i guess this is sort of like stalking me nad not ltting me speak to anyone! <_<

Hmm...true! ;)