Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

Come & Moan Here...

That's not really boring...I mean it's worth staying at home....if I knew how to do that, I'd love to spend my time on it!

Behi joon, I never said it's boring! I actually love spending time on it, you just have no idea how fun and refreshing it is to work on it, just as pleasant as making love to a beautiful girl! ;)

hmmmmmm..havent been doing ur king duties to teh beautiful queen lately....i have packed my bags and i am leaving..miram khooneye babaammm

Awwwww, c'mon girl! what's going on? of course you're the one and the only Queen of this forum! :rolleyes:

Guest maheshabe14

akheyyy..hope u feel better soon farshid joon..wish i could make u some soup but ur healthier if u dont.. ;) :unsure:

Guest BehnoushY

I was gonna do my HW today...all I could do was 1 problem from chem and one third of a problem for Algebra!!! <_< :(

last night, i had a game on (volleyball) and i got an injury, coz i wasnt wearing my knee pads, i grazed my knee and its killing me.

and also im really nervous coz i have to go and get a cyst removed today. ay ay ay.

not very happy. :(

Guest maheshabe14

okheyyyy..okhheyyyy,,,okheyyyyyyy.....omidvaram hamechi khoobe khoob basheh azizam..hamishhe ba tani salem o laby khandoon bebinamet azize delam..booseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest BehnoushY
awwwwwwwwww, thanks guys, your so sweet.

100 *booses*

Anything for my date ;) :wub:

Guest maheshabe14

my feet hurt..im tired...my face is burned by teh sun..my ears hurt from the hot weather.. :( <_<

Guest maheshabe14

my throat hurts..and my voice wont come out :( i have toonnnnnnnnnnsssssssssss of work i havent done :angry:

my throat hurts..and my voice wont come out :( i have toonnnnnnnnnnsssssssssss of work i havent done :angry:

Ya, same here. I'm too sick to do any school work! I'm sooo dead if I don't start soon :unsure:

Guest maheshabe14

yeah.akheyyyyy i know what ur saying..thats my problem aswell...

as if my sickness wasnt enough now i have another thing to worry about :(:unsure:

Guest maheshabe14

awwww....thnx so much farshid joon..i guess ill give a try aswell..your the best :)