Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

Come & Moan Here...

Guest missloofa

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sometimes it sucks to be me! <_<

nutin sis, just that I was dumped by the Persian Queen and now I end up sick during Christmas.

... and my sis don't text me anymore!! J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never recieve them ... I'll check again .... :unsure:

I wanna forever moan that Catherine Bell has fake boobs! <_<

... and I'm dumping her!! :angry:

NA! I'm wanna moan to the fact that Angel face doesn't talk to me anymore!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I wanna moan that I'm not in Canada for me to enjoy Canadian abe jo! ... and get drunk off it!!

I wish this and next week could just end!! I'm tired of studying, blaaaaaaaaaa :angry:

Guest decay

arabs second invasion of iran in 1979 deeply depresses me, i am baseless, it is a lot easier for wealthy iranians to cope with this.

i want my cyrus, i want my darious, i no longer want to buy shiraz wine from western supermarkets, i like to buy and drink it in shiraz, i.............................

Guest BehnoushY

ONE PLACE I SURE MISSED! Haven't been moaning in a LOOOONG time!!!

I got the flue on Monday to the extend that I was shaking in the bus (in my way back to home) Had a test on Tuesday, wednesday & thurday and a lab report due wednesday also. You can imagine how I did on those!

And now that I'm WAY BETTER, I've got a killer headache and for some reason, pain-killer don't work for me!!! :(

Guest geev
arabs second invasion of iran in 1979 deeply depresses me, i am baseless, it is a lot easier for wealthy iranians to cope with this.

i want my cyrus, i want my darious, i no longer want to buy shiraz wine from western supermarkets, i like to buy and drink it in shiraz, i.............................

44067[/snapback]

prime example is the administrator of this site, he is wealthy(showing off his private lexus tag), all he wants from iran is really the attention to his western looks and money, which i'm sure he is getting that, u see, the whole country went upside down in 1979, but if you really think about it,it hardly affected the non polotical rich, wealthy people can still order their whisky, its actually gotten better for them, everything is being delivered in iran, u don't even have to take a trip to the liqur store.

I wanna moan about my present state in life, @ times I feel so trapped and going no where becuase I'm prisoner of those memories. . .. which I can not disclose. But other times I feel most of my life was just series of bad decision. But what really ticks me off about me is that I have become ssssooo indecivise in simpler things.

I would gladly trade your troubles with mine, becuase @ least I can have piece of mind.

I wanna moan about my present state in life, @ times I feel so trapped and going no where becuase I'm prisoner of those memories.  . .. which I can not disclose.  But other times I feel most of my life was just series of bad decision.  But what really ticks me off about me is that I have become ssssooo indecivise in simpler things.

I would gladly trade your troubles with mine, becuase @ least I can have piece of mind.

45125[/snapback]

i wanna leave the shitty california ASAP and live in IRAN

3 more years is just tooo long :(

Guest BehnoushY

I wanna go hommmmeee and rest for God's sake....3 more days, 2 more quizes, 1 more lab report, 1 more lab.....

I wanna ressssttttt.....I want SUMMMMMERRRRRR