Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
GLTitan7

Drinking Games!!

I mean this whole college phenomenon within the states...unfortunately much of wut is considered a "good time" involves drinking...after a while it gets boring, so games are invented...at least thats my opinion....

regardless a few

BEER PONG (which has kicked off into a huge tourne inn vegas (50k prize) & along w/ personalized pong tables costing up to 2k!

QUARTERS

BAGS

CHANDELIERS

I HAVE NEVER (Cards)

BLACK BETTY

etc...etc....

i'm curious if ane games are played abroad?

bean-bag.jpg

lets_bounce_quarters_drinking_game_card-p137905530989637222tdn0_210.jpg

TeamBeerPong.jpg

I don't know much about these games, although my fave game is spin the bottle:

18+ Only!

:brows::brows::brows:

haha...classic game! enjoyed every bit of it!

are there ane Iranian Drinking games?

Like i've played Irish Poker...something along those lines

haha...classic game! enjoyed every bit of it!

are there ane Iranian Drinking games?

Like i've played Irish Poker...something along those lines

maybe like backgammon.

I have found that people who binge drink and engage in drinking games (which basically involve binge drinking) are boring people who who low self-esteem and can't have a good time without alcohol...

*Thisisjustfrommyexperience*

Haha...true binge drinkers tend to have low self esteem... but not necessarily drinking games. Unfortunately like i said in the U.S & much across europe (assuming so) drinking tends to be the only way ppl think they need to drink to have fun. Its sad to think so many wen they were young hav so many aspirations but they get older & end up drinking every weekend.? Regardless, drinking games doesnt necessarily mean u have low self esteem.? 100% correct w/ binge drinkers havin low self esteem!

anewayz... i was just curious if ppl played ane drinkin games? its probably a dead topic...but it was worth a try!

ok so due to my roots, i have came up with this cute thing fr this new years! well me and my dad are like buddies (i know a persian dad, ODD) so anyways we didnt do the whole 7 sin and sofre blah blah but what we did was we took 7 shots of 7 different alcohols! LOL yea we had fun!

Haha...true binge drinkers tend to have low self esteem... but not necessarily drinking games. Unfortunately like i said in the U.S & much across europe (assuming so) drinking tends to be the only way ppl think they need to drink to have fun. Its sad to think so many wen they were young hav so many aspirations but they get older & end up drinking every weekend.? Regardless, drinking games doesnt necessarily mean u have low self esteem.? 100% correct w/ binge drinkers havin low self esteem!

anewayz... i was just curious if ppl played ane drinkin games? its probably a dead topic...but it was worth a try!

well i have fun all the time, sober or drunk! and honestly i have more self confidence when im drunk then when im sober! i say whatever i want to whoever and i dont really care if tey like it or not! so dont feel bad! whatever! i dont care about all this bull crap! anything that makes me more happier than i already am, its good for me! u name it!

ok so due to my roots, i have came up with this cute thing fr this new years! well me and my dad are like buddies (i know a persian dad, ODD) so anyways we didnt do the whole 7 sin and sofre blah blah but what we did was we took 7 shots of 7 different alcohols! LOL yea we had fun!

haha i like that....i think i will use it..who knows it might spread (not very likely) and everyone will do it..

Edited by GLTitan7

btw i underage teen drinking is wrong... just in case there are ane legal ramifications involved... not that ive ever taken apart of these things...

so aka "lil khooch" stay away from the devils brewin