Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ahmaad

SONG FOR GAZA "We will not go down" By Micael Heart

I insist again ... I am iranian , my father is iranian , my mother is iranian ... my country is invaded by non iranian ppl with non iranian religion, they are killing iranian ppl and etc ...

I can not to think about the other ppl from the other countries ... my country is before the other countries .

Thank you for reading me :) .

Javid iran ... Javid the real iranian ppl .

Tell me, why are you Iranian? Cause you and your parents and your grandparents etc. were born in Iran. Right?

I mean it's not like they grow out of the ground in Iran, so they belong there. No just one day a man decided to live there and get kids, and his kids did the same and after a long time (really long time) you were born there too. Maybe one of your ancestors was an Indian, or a Chinees or even an Arab.

'Your' country has been invaded by all kinds of people, what does Persian mean anyway?

Ooh I don't know why so many of the people that don't believe in our prophet say that Islam is only for the Arabs, like where did you get that from?

God send us Mohammad, the last prophet, he came here for all the people all around the world, not only for the Arabs, but for all of us!

There is only ONE truth so how can you even talk about a 'non Iranian' religion? Those so called religions where stories made up by PEOPLE. I could also write a story and say it's a religion, but both you and me know that that's not true.

There is only one truth, some are just to blind to see it. (unfortunalty)

If I look at the country where I was born, than I'm Iranian. If I look at my parents than I'm Afghan. If I look at my pasport than I'm Dutch. If I listen to people around me than I'm Khorosani. If I look at my grandparents than I'm from almost every big race in Asia and Mid-East. If I look at my ancestors than I'm EVERYTHING and NOTHING at the same time.

What does that make me..? It makes me a world citizen.

I just hope that not all 'Persian' people are as naive as you are.

May Allah guide you.

If you asked my opinion, I would say both Siamak and Banoo in this thread act/comment as opinionated as they can be!

:rolleyes: -_-

If you asked my opinion, I would say both Siamak and Banoo in this thread act/comment as opinionated as they can be!

You haven't seen anything yet. :rolleyes:

You haven't seen anything yet. :rolleyes:

oh ok i'll be waiting then :haha: