Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Iraqi reporter throws shoes at Bush

LOL, I am sure most of you folks have already watched this clip:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

thx God he's in jail now .dangerous man ! :bandana:

for iranian friends which loved what he did :

گزارش خبرنگار بین الملل پارسینه، خانواده "منتظر الزیدی" خبرنگار عراقی که در جریان نشست خبری بوش و المالکی، کفش خود را به سمت بوش پرتاب کرد در یک مصاحبه اعلام کردند: ما به همان اندازه که از اشغالگری آمریکا متنفریم، از اشغال معنوی ایران هم متنفریم(!)

در حالی که خوشحالی زایدالوصفی در بین برخی از رسانه های داخلی از حرکت این خبرنگار عراقی جریان دارد، خانواده این خبرنگار عراقی مدعی شدند" ایران و آمریکا دو روی یک سکه هستند"

به گزارش روزنامه ملیت ترکیه برادر این خبرنگار گفت که پرتاب کفش به سمت بوش، حرکتی طراحی شده و از قبل برنامه ریزی شده نبوده و الزیدی بطور ناگهانی این عکس العمل را نشان داده است.

خبرنگار عراقی که کفش خود را به سمت بوش پرتاب کرده است، فارغ التحصیل دانشگاه ارتباطات شهر بغداد است.

Theres been protests in Iraq to let him go, and so they should, he did what everyone else was thinking of doing. hahaha it gave me serious lols tho, esp. the half-arsed attempt by Malik to divert the second one, you know he secretly wanted it to hit him too...

Iraq rally for Bush shoe attacker

See if you're a better shoe thrower:

http://6yor-al7ob.com/bush/

I've gotta say, i've never seen Bush move so fast, all that weaving, i bet he could hold his own in a boxing ring. in fact if i was the shoe thrower i'd be relieved Bush didnt give him a good right hook.

Regardless of what you think of the guy, i think such behaviour should be condemned and Bush may have come out unscathed but his female press secretary came out with a black eye after the brawl that ensued after the incident...

bushoesqh8.gif

:))):)))