Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Arash7

Shadmehr's new music video (taghdir)

If you haven't watched it, it's on bia2's homepage. You can even watch it in HD, which is great (thanks for this feature btw).

Man Shadmehr's voice is something else and the video was good too. But as soon as I heard Shadmehr's voice, I had this moment... I can best describe it as "boghz"... First sabab and now this... It kills me and brings me back to life every time I watch these videos. I say videos, because I think it has a bigger emotional impact when the song is accompanied with a quality video. Thanks for the experience guys. Both Shadmehr, Alec Cartio and the bia2.com staff.

I loved it !

Taghdir was gentle, soothing, and also in technical point of view, excellent (in my opinion at least) ! The arrangment, melody, and lyrics, they were all great choices by shadmehr. I hope he keeps this up. The video was both professional and modest ! Overall, it got 5 star from me :)

I believe this is the kindda thing ppl want from Shadmehr...

Thanks for the experience guys. Both Shadmehr, Alec Cartio and the bia2.com staff.

You are most welcome, we are glad that you enjoyed it!

wooooow!

the song was WOOOOOOW!!! finalllyyyy he gets back on the right track!!!

songs like these were what made me a fan! and songs like bia inja and ripping off was what made me quit from being a fan!

i havn't heard it right! i mean just once and thats not enough coz the lyrics were reallly nice and ABOUT TIME!!!

and the video too! i have to watch couple of more times before i can really say how it is! :p but right now i am in the JAVVV :p

thanks bia2 for the HD video ;)

nah ahangeh ghashangeh nah video...

I hate the video, but the music is ooooooh :eek_wft: (so good:) and I always loved his voice

I can't wait for his new website to go online. Is this song part of a new album? It's very confusing ever since Shadmehr decided not to release his music on CD... Or maybe I'm just misinformed. Where would one go to buy Shadmehr's recent albums?

Where would one go to buy Shadmehr's recent albums?

Ask it to Mr Pourya .

I am happy because you don't want to download it illegaly by iranian web sites. Thank you amigo for being honest :) .

Edited by Siamak

I can't wait for his new website to go online. Is this song part of a new album? It's very confusing ever since Shadmehr decided not to release his music on CD... Or maybe I'm just misinformed. Where would one go to buy Shadmehr's recent albums?

Popcorn was the last album released on CD, the recent collection incl "Sabab" and other songs was never released on a CD due to various reasons, instead I've been told you can buy it from iTunes.

Popcorn was the last album released on CD, the recent collection incl "Sabab" and other songs was never released on a CD due to various reasons, instead I've been told you can buy it from iTunes.

Thanks. Will look them up on iTunes.

Where would one go to buy Shadmehr's recent albums?

Ask it to Mr Pourya .

I am happy because you don't want to download it illegaly by iranian web sites. Thank you amigo for being honest :) .

To be honest, I stopped for my own good first and foremost. I said to myself, if I don't think the song or album is worth buying, then it probably isn't worth listening too either. So now I only buy music I like. It feels much better and also I get to support my favorite artists, like Babak, Kiosk and so on.

Bought 7 songs on iTunes from him. Also bought Taghdir o Bia2.com I like bia2.com's store by the way. It should be expanded. People need classy, fun, safe places like this to buy their music.

Bought 7 songs on iTunes from him. Also bought Taghdir o Bia2.com I like bia2.com's store by the way. It should be expanded. People need classy, fun, safe places like this to buy their music.

I wanted to buy some of his songs too...but, I've read on the shadmehr's fans website forum ( www.shadmehrfans.net = www.shadmehr.us -- which was technically adopted as his offical website in an intreview with PEN TV ) and also heard from other sources that he doesn't benefit from buying the songs on iTunes, as he never put them there! In other words, as far as i know, by buying them from iTunes, not only u dont really support him, but also you help some profiteer who is just taking advantage of Shadmehr's unreleased album.

(take a look at here: http://www.umahal.com/album/3621.htm or http://popmusiciran.mihanblog.com/post/401 or check that forum)

Though, I donno how iTune really works, in terms of copyrights and stuff, cuz if this is the case, then couldnt shadmehr sue whoever is putting it on iTunes? (i know he doesnt really care tho)

On the other hand, for one thing, i know Shadmehr isn't really familiar with the internet (lol) and i doubt he ever decided to put songs on iTunes.

Regarding Taghdir on Bia2's store... so i believe if one purchases the song from there, it doesnt come with the video sound effects and gunshots right ?! :rolleyes:

Edited by DJ NiMa

Ah crap... This is not good... Pourya, could you please do some investigation regarding this situation? I would feel terrible giving my money away to some stranger for Shadmehr's work... That just wouldn't be right... And to be honest pisses me off a bit...

Thanks for the info DJ NIMa!

Well my info about the songs on iTunes was derived from Shadmehr's wife's blog last year, it was there I read that they dont plan releasing any CD but just sell it on iTunes.

För those who have any doubt about Bia2 being authorized seller of the new single, contact your artist!

För those who have any doubt about Bia2 being authorized seller of the new single, contact your artist!

sorry, if that referes to me, I didnt say Bia2 isnt authorized ! I just wanted to make sure if the song being sold is not taken from the video lol ...

Edited by DJ NiMa

contact your artist!

Sure, can I have Shadmehr's phone number?

loool good question Arash :th

contact your artist!

Sure, can I have Shadmehr's phone number?

its also a question to ask your artist and if you cant ask your artist then ask yourself why you cant, then you'll answer your next question yourself.