Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

The Dangers of Masturbation

The Dangers of Masturbation

1224594364_Untitled1.png

:))) Haha there is movie a guy is Masturbating he comes on his grandmother his grandmother dies its a nice movie :)))

lol adil, can you say that again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

I think its better if u watch the movie.......And there is Marathon everyone is naked in the race.

I wish i was there in that marathon i would :thsmileysex: all the girls.The movie is sexy.

I really dont remember the movie name my friend remembers the name of the movie he still has the movie and more amazing thing is that same time when we were watching the movie he broke the verginity of a girl right where we were wathing the movie and i was sitting in the same room.

They were under the blanket :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

I really dont remember the movie name my friend remembers the name of the movie he still has the movie and more amazing thing is that same time when we were watching the movie he broke the verginity of a girl right where we were wathing the movie and i was sitting in the same room.

They were under the blanket :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

masturbation.jpg

:)))

I think you mean American Pie: The naked mile.

272901.jpg

Exactly, so what I usually do is I try to switch hands! :buba: