Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
darkalone

united states of america

Guest BehnoushY

By non-sense I meant those letters you said which later I figured out...those: ROTFLMAO!

Then my non-sense...I don't see any non-sense in my post!!! & me attacking to you doesn't really need me admitting it cuz it was sooo obvious. You were ROTFLYAO cuz of what I said, which I didn;t consider a joke, so that means you were making fun of what I said which is not acceptable from me...so yea I was "Attacking" you!

Again, IHFISHRONBFIS was a bunch of letters (like now) which practically mean nothing cuz I just typed them randomly! But if you really want them to mean some insult, you can try and see what they would become! & "behind your back" is for when you won't know it not on your face!

Hope we're all clear!

By non-sense I meant those letters you said which later I figured out...those: ROTFLMAO!

Then my non-sense...I don't see any non-sense in my post!!! & me attacking to you doesn't really need me admitting it cuz it was sooo obvious. You were ROTFLYAO cuz of what I said, which I didn;t consider a joke, so that means you were making fun of what I said which is not acceptable from me...so yea I was "Attacking" you!

Again, IHFISHRONBFIS was a bunch of letters (like now) which practically mean nothing cuz I just typed them randomly! But if you really want them to mean some insult, you can try and see what they would become! & "behind your back" is for when you won't know it not on your face!

Hope we're all clear!

Well ROTFLMAO only means that I found the post funny, next time I'll type "heheheh" if you prefer.

The non-sense of your post was because you were asking about my non-sense, and I didn't see any non-sense in it.

It's clear to me now, thanks for clarifying. Hope it's clear to you too.

Ey baba! come on guys! :blink:

I dont like Bush either! since he became president, world has changed! <_<

I wish clinton was president again B) cuz he is nice and knows what to do! and plus he is more into peace! .. bush just wanna make truoble <_<

16,000 votes omitted and letting the terrorist attack American freely

two driving points why ayatollah bush should be drvien away from office. but there are mindless slave of his that will vote for him. ayatollah bush is not Pro-democracy by stealing votes and he is unworthy with protecting America by letting osama bring down the World Trade Center.

osama should be put to death and ayatollah bush should be held accountable for the thousands of deaths under his watch. worse yet is that more and more innocent blood is being shed b/c of him, his hands are to stain in blood that there isn't enought water in this earth to wash it away from his hands.

If you love the earth, then John Kerry is the man you must elect, so he can stop all of ayatollah bush's CO2 friends from destorying the earth.

If you want record:

John Kerry Dodged the bullets and ayatollah bush dodged the war. What would make you think that someone who never gave a damn about fighting off the Communist will now fight to keep the terrorist. bush is not to be trusted with the nation, b/c I know for a fact that osama will attack again but this time with nuclear weapons.

Guest BehnoushY
Well ROTFLMAO only means that I found the post funny, next time I'll type "heheheh" if you prefer.

The non-sense of your post was because you were asking about my non-sense, and I didn't see any non-sense in it.

It's clear to me now, thanks for clarifying. Hope it's clear to you too.

Now that we're all clear, let's hope Bush doesn't get re-elected ;)

Guest maheshabe14

he probably will..eventhough i really dont want him too..hell cheat his way out like the last election..yeah those votes in Florida..!!

I am not a great fan of cat fights! B)

Republicans may KMBB! ;)

Cuz I am the King! B)