Forum | Bia2.com
reginashwartz

Nuclear Weapons and Iran

Hi guys, firstly let me apologise if I offend anybody, I am not from Iran but I'm very

interested in Iran since I have many Iranian friends here in Malaysia.

I always read on the news online about Iran's nuclear weapons programme so I wanted

to know the opinions of Iranians like you about it.

Do you agree with Iran having nuclear weapons?

For me, I would like for my country, Malaysia, to have nuclear weapons also. I think

that it is a good way to prevent other countries from threatening my country or going

to war with my country.

I think that nuclear weapons will make both sides think twice before starting a war, so

there will actually be more peace.

Guest I.R.G.C. SPECIAL UNIT
Hi guys, firstly let me apologise if I offend anybody, I am not from Iran but I'm very

I always read on the news online about Iran's nuclear weapons programme so I wanted

For me, I would like for my country, Malaysia, to have nuclear weapons also. I think

that it is a good way to prevent other countries from threatening my country or going

to war with my country.

I think that nuclear weapons will make both sides think twice before starting a war, so

Iran probably does have the weapon by now eventhough that doesnt really matter, wut matterz is that with or without nukes, nobodyz got the balls to mess with Iran. Thank to brave IRGC commanders & personel, not to mention the great ballistic missile program, Iran is the region's lone powerhouse. back to the nuclear subject, Iran certainly has the right to do wutever the hell it wants with its uranium, and fortunetely we do have a crazy guy in charge with balls of steel who would not back down and give up them rights jus cuz tiny little israel is scared that Iran wanna wipe it off the map lol.

fortunetely we do have a crazy guy in charge with balls of steel who would not back down and give up them rights jus cuz tiny little israel is scared that Iran wanna wipe it off the map lol.

Fortunately, heh?

Although I ought to agree with you that he is one crazy kind of a stupid ape!

To answer reginashwartz's question, I for one wish no country could possess such deadly weapons as it will jeopardize the entire planet of the earth, let alone maniac governments as crazy as Iran's, Korea's, Venezuela's, Cuba's and all dictatorship governed countries, America once proved how a so-called "Modern" country can inhumanely wipe major cities off the map by atomic bombs, so my final answer to your question: Thanks, but no thanks...

to war with my country.

Iran probably does have the weapon by now eventhough that doesnt really matter, wut matterz is that with or without nukes, nobodyz got the balls to mess with Iran. Thank to brave IRGC commanders & personel, not to mention the great ballistic missile program, Iran is the region's lone powerhouse. back to the nuclear subject, Iran certainly has the right to do wutever the hell it wants with its uranium, and fortunetely we do have a crazy guy in charge with balls of steel who would not back down and give up them rights jus cuz tiny little israel is scared that Iran wanna wipe it off the map lol.

Iran's ICBM technology is decades old and is not far from the technology used on V2 rockets in the Second World War, info on this is readily available online. Thankfully the econmic consequences are the main deterrant for any use of force on Iran.

Nuclear weapons are the disease of the modern world, unfortunately they only seem likely to become ever more important in the modern geo-political climate.

Edited by Omega

lol dun listen to these ppl regainashwartz (wut the hell does ur screen name means anyways), but Iran iz on the right pathway to manufacture nuclear weapons (if not already there by now);

and yea i'd say FORTUNETELY and i would vote 4 him again eventhough its so unlikely he would get the necessary votes this time, now thats UNFORTUNATE. he might be crazy and even uneducated but there are more important characteristics that make one a good leader, and the #1 is having guts; after all Hitler was a dictator too yet he was one hell of a leader.

Omega to behtare rajebe Omega-3 harf bezani na rajebe Shahab-3 lol

lol dun listen to these ppl regainashwartz (wut the hell does ur screen name means anyways), but Iran iz on the right pathway to manufacture nuclear weapons (if not already there by now);

and yea i'd say FORTUNETELY and i would vote 4 him again eventhough its so unlikely he would get the necessary votes this time, now thats UNFORTUNATE. he might be crazy and even uneducated but there are more important characteristics that make one a good leader, and the #1 is having guts; after all Hitler was a dictator too yet he was one hell of a leader.

Lol, well the shahab-3 currently has a radar signal the size of a cows ass, the Israeli Arrow 2 ATBM easily has the ability to destroy them in the stratosphere along with most ABM defences.

Lol, well the shahab-3 currently has a radar signal the size of a cows ass, the Israeli Arrow 2 ATBM easily has the ability to destroy them in the stratosphere along with most ABM defences.

lol yea in theory everything seems ez doesn it; how many missiles has the Arrow 2 crap destroyed thus far? & how many missiles can it engage with @ the same time? 100? 200? 500? lol Iran can fire way more than those numbers buddy

It's so easy and convenient to sit our fat azzes down in the state of Florida or California and lecture how we would vote for the puppet who has put the whole country in misery ever since he took charge of the government (Ahmaghinejad) carrying out his masters orders (Khamanei). I suggest all his supporters to go back to Iran and live alongside their Razmandegaane fadaakar rather than clubbing out at nights and fcuking around with girls while their fellow countrymen in Iran are being deprived from enjoying their social life...

Enjoy the freedom of the West while supporting the IRI atrocious acts!

Hypocrisy at its best!

It's so easy and convenient to sit our fat azzes down in the state of Florida or California and lecture how we would vote for the puppet who has put the whole country in misery ever since he took charge of the government (Ahmaghinejad) carrying out his masters orders (Khamanei). I suggest all his supporters to go back to Iran and live alongside their Razmandegaane fadaakar rather than clubbing out at nights and fcuking around with girls while their fellow countrymen in Iran are being deprived from enjoying their social life...

Hypocrisy at its best!

I agree Keano, what is even more disturbing is the fact that people are referring to him as a "leader" which is contrary to the truth, not only that but it gives credence to the IR system!!

lol IRGC, the Arrow 2 system has actually been 100% succesful in simulated tests against Shahab 3 clones and Scuds alike, not only that but this resembles only a small platform of Israeli ICBM defences i suggest you also check the Patriot MIM-104 system too. One arrow missile can hit 6 targets simultaneously, without even an exact hit due to its blast radius. The simple fact is the Shahab 3 is north korean derived old technology which is easily countered by superior Israeli defence and radar systems. I dont want to be drawn into games of "their d*ck is bigger than theirs", i'm merely addressing the technical anomalies that your post raised. It's wise to do some research before making wild claims on military capabilities. I realise you were talking hypothetically, but speaking about it in a boastful manner without any show of care about human life and innocents is quite ignorant and inhumane. Tell me, have you ever been on the front line? It's easy to talk of catastrophic events sitting behind a computer screen sipping Kool Aid!

Hypocrisy at its best!

I agree Keano, what is even more disturbing is the fact that people are referring to him as a "leader" which is contrary to the truth, not only that but it gives credence to the IR system!!

lol IRGC, the Arrow 2 system has actually been 100% succesful in simulated tests against Shahab 3 clones and Scuds alike, not only that but this resembles only a small platform of Israeli ICBM defences i suggest you also check the Patriot MIM-104 system too. One arrow missile can hit 6 targets simultaneously, without even an exact hit due to its blast radius. The simple fact is the Shahab 3 is north korean derived old technology which is easily countered by superior Israeli defence and radar systems. I dont want to be drawn into games of "their d*ck is bigger than theirs", i'm merely addressing the technical anomalies that your post raised. It's wise to do some research before making wild claims on military capabilities. I realise you were talking hypothetically, but speaking about it in a boastful manner without any show of care about human life and innocents is quite ignorant and inhumane. Tell me, have you ever been on the front line? It's easy to talk of catastrophic events sitting behind a computer screen sipping Kool Aid!

"kaafar hame ra be kishe khish pendaarad" ke migan hamine lol, no Keano not all Iranians here are obsesed w/ clubbin n fukin around, lol i see then wut ur definition of freedom iz. ofcourse the IR system iz not the best of systems, but wait a minute, u known anyone better to run a country in which 90% of people are like u? then they could build coupla strip clubs and let the girls walk around half naked n live happily ever after huh? lol very nice.

And its funny how as soon as u say somethin they jump on u n say go back to Iran, hey u da one who wants the change in Iran so u da one who needs to go there n do somethin instead of lecturing, I have no problem living either here or over there, I can have a decent life either way.

and in reponse to omega, lol guess wut? Shahab-3z have been successful in simulated tests against their targets too; Israeli missile defence system didn even work against Iran-Iraq era Katyusha rockets used by hezbolla during the Lebanan war LOL and no i havent been in a front line but if u have, good 4 u lol I really dun care about all this crap, the whole point of this thread was wether Iran had the right to have nukes and I said ofcourse, it has the right and it WILL manufacture them, but mashalla hezar mashalla political analyst inja ziade mese TV Irania. u dun like Ahmadinejad, go kick him out, vallaa

IRGCSU!

Your incoherent slogans and smack talks bore me, your empty rheoteric is getting repetitive and futile!

I rest my case as this is going nowhere!

Hypocrisy at its best!

"kaafar hame ra be kishe khish pendaarad" ke migan hamine lol, no Keano not all Iranians here are obsesed w/ clubbin n fukin around, lol i see then wut ur definition of freedom iz. ofcourse the IR system iz not the best of systems, but wait a minute, u known anyone better to run a country in which 90% of people are like u? then they could build coupla strip clubs and let the girls walk around half naked n live happily ever after huh? lol very nice.

And its funny how as soon as u say somethin they jump on u n say go back to Iran, hey u da one who wants the change in Iran so u da one who needs to go there n do somethin instead of lecturing, I have no problem living either here or over there, I can have a decent life either way.

and in reponse to omega, lol guess wut? Shahab-3z have been successful in simulated tests against their targets too; Israeli missile defence system didn even work against Iran-Iraq era Katyusha rockets used by hezbolla during the Lebanan war LOL and no i havent been in a front line but if u have, good 4 u lol I really dun care about all this crap, the whole point of this thread was wether Iran had the right to have nukes and I said ofcourse, it has the right and it WILL manufacture them, but mashalla hezar mashalla political analyst inja ziade mese TV Irania. u dun like Ahmadinejad, go kick him out, vallaa

lol IRGC, where have you been the last 8 years? The Shahab 3 has, according to expert military analysts, failed in almost over half of it's tests, i mean didn't you even see the latest tests and the now infamous photoshop doctoring of images to cover up the failed launches. Regarding the Lebanon war, those were rockets not missiles, you can't even differentiate between the two yet are willing to make claims of a militaristic nature, i rest my case. ICBM = Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles, this was the form of argument and subsequent counter-argument regarding defence, now your talking about un-guided rockets, something entirely different lol. Do some homework, then we can embark on serious debate.

hehe yea u guyz better rest ur cases and mind ur own business rather than Shoot talking about IR, cuz guess wut, they are in charge wether u like it or not

Good job Omega!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

owned9wz.jpg

It helps Iran but also causes more problems. Israel is scared of attacking Iran because of our president not backing down. But if nothin stops I see them bombing us and we'd start a war.

i wish no country had nukes, but there should be no exceptions if one countri has it.....i personally belive that as soon as the first nuke is launched, thats the end of the world as we know it :(

They don't have any and are not developing any! Simple as that. It's quite obvious why they want a nuclear fuel cycle, and for that matter nuclear power plants! As far back as the 70's the US recommended Iran needed 20 nuclear power plants and that's with a 50 million population! Iran had bought a million dollars worth of fuel for it's small nuclear research facility in Tehran (built by the US), the fuel never arrived. It has also paid millions for a share in a French fuel company with supposendly guaranteed fuel supply, guess what, no fuel. So it does not trust foreign fuel supply.

Of course it doesn't mind the idea that other countries are worried that it will have the capability in the future, it's a deterrent after all.

Whole situation has been blown out of all proportion in my opinion.

Edited by Manesh

They don't have any and are not developing any! Simple as that. It's quite obvious why they want a nuclear fuel cycle, and for that matter nuclear power plants! As far back as the 70's the US recommended Iran needed 20 nuclear power plants and that's with a 50 million population! Iran had bought a million dollars worth of fuel for it's small nuclear research facility in Tehran (built by the US), the fuel never arrived. It has also paid millions for a share in a French fuel company with supposendly guaranteed fuel supply, guess what, no fuel. So it does not trust foreign fuel supply.

Of course it doesn't mind the idea that other countries are worried that it will have the capability in the future, it's a deterrent after all.

Whole situation has been blown out of all proportion in my opinion.

Just to add....

The easiest way to rule over people is by fear. In a dictatorship this is easy, induce direct fear by killings and torture. What do you do in a democracy? Induce fear of an outside attack and hence become the parental protecterate. Evidence of this is all over and is most prominantly started during the cold war, there was no threat of attack to start with, but ironically the spread of fear worked so well that the "other side" became fearfull of an attack also! Liberty can be played with in the guise of protecting the people!

In short, see through the lies! It's never been so easy to research the truth than in our age of the internet

Edited by Manesh

The nuclear weapon is dangerous for all of the countries on the earth

Since there are many countries but only one have the nuclear technology, any country will not use the nuclear weapon without

deep thinking.

Will the world be peace! :clap2: